Doll 10 Cosmetics TSV - 14/10/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There's already a UK brand called Dalton so Doris had to rename it for the UK market.

Hmm. It must cost a lot to redesign and repackage everything for the UK market, I feel this means we won't get as good value as our American cousins (when do we ever though?).

The packaging doesn't bother me as long as what's inside has not been produced in China,all the products I have had from this range are made in the USA .
Lynn

Can't believe that this has arrived today,yes you were right Autumn the other item is a champagne Highlighter.
Lynn

I know how you feel Tykechick, i am very tempted but do i need it? no I still have plenty of LG stuff and I have just discovered BB mascara that washes off in warm water. But given the price I may just have to have a go

Just seen the prices of Tom Ford products , £36 for one lipstick haha you must be having a laugh . I have better things to be spending money on than one lipstick ,but each to there own of course :hi:

Just bought a food mixer for £59 and free p&p. I think that is better value for money than makeup any day.

I admit to buying a Tom Ford lipstick and the quality was good but really expensive,so I have come back to Q as I like Doll10 products made in USA and Italy,I ordered the brunette eyebrow as the blonde was too light for me.
Lynn

I seem to be unable to change from my Mally make up. I have a couple of Avon lipsticks but I always prefer Mally. I am interested to see how Doll10 compares though

Watching presentation, not impressed how AY's face looks in this make up, and others as well

Watching presentation, not impressed how AY's face looks in this make up, and others as well

Cant believe how much static her hair has !!!! It looks so dry and straw like lol I think AY said she was using a new BB cream from another brand underneath her Doll 10.

I'm getting pretty wissed off at all these American products, and I always say to myself, "would I really go into Boots / Superdrug etc and spend nearly 30 or 40 quid on cosmetics" in one go on a trip into town ? er, definitely NOT. I buy a lippy when I need it, and the same for mascara and other items.

Latest posts

Back