Doll 10 auto delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I went for the AD because I fancied the red lip duo, but I also ordered this set 209937 only to find the lipstick/gloss combo is the same one in each set ...so one of them is definitely going back! I think the creme blush may be the same too when I remember where I put the other one!

I don't see how mine could have a Fair foundation with a Tan concealer! Poor quality control there.

Someone on Q's FB page was complaining about receiving second drop despite not ordering auto delivery!

Glad it's not just me!

I ordered the set originally as a 'one off' delivery, and then by luck checked my account a couple of weeks ago and noticed that the auto delivery drop was showing as 'awaiting stock', despite me not ordering on auto delivery! What a cock up, glad I noticed in time to email them.

Honestly, how can one company get so many things so wrong? I hear so often "oh they're a big company so they're bound to make mistakes", but you so rarely hear of Amazon, John Lewis etc. making mistakes and they are so much bigger.

This is interesting as I didn't recall ordering on AD either and am sure that I wouldn't have as the lip and cheek colours are too bright for me, hmmm must try to find an email

UPDATE
I have found my email, I ordered item no 208718 which when I look back through this site was the single delivery option and 209659 was the auto delivery no. The item no on the actual delivery is 209647 but my email does say auto delivery. I wonder if they have messed things up like with colour and options in the past, wonder if anyone who actually wanted auto delivery have received theirs

I definitely ordered single delivery 208718 so this is there cock up. If I didn't check this forum I would have just accepted it was down to me and been out of pocket so thanks to all that have posted. Wonder how much hassle they will put me through to return them?

I just phoned and they said normally I would need to return via Royal Mail but on this occasion they would send me a pre paid label. Like they are doing me a favour. I'm still inconvenienced and also the payment came out the day before payday and my account wasn't too healthy So I'm not even sure if it caused me any problems with the bank.

I need to get back into going out to High Street shopping again, I miss it actually.

Not just you Breeze, mine has exactly the same combination!!!

When I rang up to complain they offered a replacement & are sending a return label but if you've got the same mixed set I don't think I'll get a replacement. They're all probably the same so I'll ask for a refund instead.
On seeing the red lipstick it looks far to bright for me anyway. Being very pale, reds can look a bit harsh but was hoping, from what they said in the programme, this one would be suitable for fair skins.

Latest posts

Back