Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We should start a thread about how we see other members, like Disenchanted said, and see if its any way true, or
maybe the mystery is better Ho ho ho

We should start a thread about how we see other members, like Disenchanted said, and see if its any way true, or
maybe the mystery is better Ho ho ho

Ooooh no - as the saying goes "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"! I think it's much more fun to keep these things in our heads and add to them with the snippets that we pick up along the way.

Oh god Min and Meg are back and I didn't realise :mysmilie_512:

Welcome back to you both :heart:

Meg, I missed you so much I might have to snuggle you
kuddlekats.gif

Thank you Bexi.

sprouts.jpg

OMG!
Just remembered - Are the sprouts on?
Sprouts you need sprouts, you should have put them on a low light by now or they won't be soggy enough!

Thank you Bexi.

sprouts.jpg

OMG!
Just remembered - Are the sprouts on?
Sprouts you need sprouts, you should have put them on a low light by now or they won't be soggy enough!

Spot on Meg, that's why I was concerned that Frazzled hadn't even prepared her's yet, at this rate they won't be ready for Easter !

Thats brill minim, would now like the photos of you wrapping himself up, he he

Are meg and mr fish appearing in panto anywhere, so we can go and see them LOL

Ida here!
Ida be studying this video ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm3dm5J5r0A
I wonder if I could parcel up Himself & post him to Fadder Kissmass ....

Oh, that's how you do it!!

I'm just having 5 mins peace with a cuppa while OH is hoovering and singing along to a Christmas CD - Johnny Mathis "When a child is born" currently - and His Nibs is negotiating cards on the window ledge.

I know I've said it before on another thread but I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and happy and healthy New Year. Thank you all for unknowingly helping me through some stressful times this year - I lurked for quite a long time before joining whilst housebound on two different occasions. Onwards and upwards and better times for all. xx

Latest posts

Back