Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lovely to see Meg again and welcome home Minim.

:mysmilie_852::mysmilie_852:

:mysmilie_844:

oooooo....welcome back meg!! oh..and you too min ;) hope you had a great time :happy:

They call her ma'am in Inja all the time!

Mammy say she's cream crackered, but I don't know if that means she can be eaten ...
There will be no more treats now mammy is home. She da say I've put on weight and 21 was spoiling me. 21 say she is so glad mammy is home because it was like looking after a baby..... lol. It was fun.

Mammy going back to bed now. She woke up at 4 today. I expect it was to give me tuna because that's what I had & it was lubbly.

Its really good to have the girls back. Minim, did you have a brilliant time? Meg, I'm sure you will be happy to give up your dreamies for a while now you have your mammy back home.

Be careful Meg - if Mammy thinks you can cope without her she might be off somewhere else exotic ! Gtreat to have you both back online. Well done to 21 for spoiling Meg.

Ooh, you are all so nice with your comments!
Himself took his ipad with him, but I had to arm wrestle him and 27 to get a go. Even then I had to confine my precious time online to keeping in touch with 21 back home on Facebook.

It was wonderful to see 27 & spend a few days with her. Originally, I was going to go solo, to spend 14 days with 27 & her partner as Himself declared he was 'Not going to India!'
When the penny dropped - YES, I WAS GOING - he decided to tag along and chaos ensued. He forged ahead with HIS plans so that 27 arrived in Mumbai on the 30th & we arrived in Delhi on the same day. Everything considered, the best plan was for 27 to leave her partner & his mate to join us. We were going to have 9 days together. We met up at Jodhpur airport and after a few days, went on to Udaipur then Delhi, but even that was cut short because 27's partner was admitted into hospital with suspected malaria (now confirmed), so we had to put her on a plane and fly her from Delhi back to Udaipur to be with him. Still, it was only two days short and 7 days is better than nothing.

MEN!
Guess who was tardy about taking his malaria tablets & did not continue to take his malaria tablets at all for a bit longer after leaving Africa as instructed? Thank goodness 27 took hers!
MEN!
Guess who didn't listen to min and bought food from street traders, cleaned his teeth with tap water & got Delhi belly?
Serves him right!

Heartbreaking leaving 27, but when I got home 21 had done a big shop in Tesco, put the Christmas tree up, bought me grapes (my favourite) and a bouquet of flowers, bought me a jacket from Next and an Amazon gift voucher (my birthday on the 10th Dec while we were away) and had a spick & span house at the ready and cooked us a meal that night!

My girls are wonderful.

Meg was sulking lol.

hi meg :mysmilie_482: louis here :mysmilie_484:

no treats?? no dreamies??? :mysmilie_466: we can’t have that. listen, with the right moves, these hoomans are putty in our paws. :mysmilie_515: you said mammy’s gone back to bed? how dare she when you need feeding and fussing. i’d go purr in her ear if i was you, or maybe bat her head a few times with your paw – i always find that works a treat with my mama :mysmilie_17: she’s lazy too – always snoring when i want to play. if that doesn’t work sit on her chest :devil:

when you’ve got her up, twirl around her legs a few times when she starts walking. that’ll get her attention. i know you know all this but just thought you might be a bit out of practice since she abandoned you to go to that inja place :mysmilie_854: my mama abandoned me too but she went somewhere called murrica and she said i was going on holiday too. she packed me a little case and my bed, blankies and toys and took me to auntie janet’s. she’s very nice but it felt more like prison than holiday i can tell you – a cage! they put me in a cage! they called it a ‘chalet’ but i know what it was – a cage :mysmilie_503: i made my mama pay when she picked me up – i ignored her when she walked in wanting cuddles, swore all the way home and then i sulked all day :mysmilie_486: lucky you, having 21.

anyway, i hope this helps – just another couple things, if you don’t get anywhere with mammy, try sidling up to daddy, they’re sometimes a soft touch :smirk: and if all else fails, there’s nothing for it but to bring out the last resort – the silent miaow :mysmilie_515: trust me, it melts the hardest hearts. good luck!! :nod:

India035.jpg

Hey Meg! Ma'am loved me because I took her up the hill to the Amber Palace.

India063.jpg

But ma'am loved me the best because I made her laugh Meg.

India083.jpg

You're both wrong. Ma'am loved me .... this much!

India130.jpg

Sorry, but Ma'am loved me the best!

India257.jpg

Ma'am! Ma'am! Where you go? You said loved us!

India369.jpg

Hissss! Move over Meg! This could me my time ......

sounds like a real adventure min. i think you had a good time. lol! how much luggage did you take in the end? hope 27's partner get's better - why so many people take risks with such a terrible disease is totally beyond me.

Glad you had a safe trip Mim. What a lovely welcome home from 21, it's nice your girls spoil you as well - including Meg of course! (bet she plays up for a couple of days :giggle:)

sounds like a real adventure min. i think you had a good time. lol! how much luggage did you take in the end? hope 27's partner get's better - why so many people take risks with such a terrible disease is totally beyond me.

We took a medium & a small case .... to go in the hold!
Daft idea to take carry on cases. Not my idea you know!
We had to buy a bag (just a canvas one) to bring home what 27 no longer needed.

Men are not too bright in my experience janie.

Super photos Min, sounds amazing. Aren't daughters wonderful? :nod: Hope the men folk are on the road to recovery and our superstar will be posing for another photo shoot soon. :clapping:

I will stand up for my two boys here - when they are home they are superstars. ( got a 27 and a 30). The photos are brill. Love the elephant especially and the cat of course!

I had a Maharaja bed, which was a bit on the big side.
bed.jpg

I da had a box which was a tight one!
abittight.jpg

We had little stools, but I still had to do a little jump up. Good job I've no aching bones!
I had to do a running jump to get on my elephant though! Nothing dainty or dignified about that mounting lol.

Latest posts

Back