Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh Meg you are such a little cutie :bear:

I like your study, is that where you make your plans to run the world?

I only run up the garden Bexi.
It's Mammy's study, but it's not out-of-blondes to me. Ida scratch the door when it's shut (when she's listening to Old Leonard) and she always opens it for me. Ida have my box in there in the day.

Megsie dear, no self-respecting puss should be asking for structions on meece/fishy hunting. You've been spending too much time in the orifice watching the pooter instead of racing around and doing poopies in the neighbours gardens - this is much better for your mam. xxxxxxxxxxxx

♫'Baby It's Cold Outside....'♫.
After my last little gift caused such a fuss, they are not having them any more!

Ida catch them ... if I could get in the box!

Yes, George next door likes my visits to his garden. He didn't seem pleased to see me when I got inside his house though!

really cheered me up looking at all hte photos on here, thank you

That's nice WildRose. You can come any time.

Hope AY's not a secret ST VIP Mim, she'll have a fit if she sees what Meg uses on her paws!! :eek:

Lol! I bet she's a secret Aldi/ Lidl shopper too.
If you think that's bad you should see my bathroom shelf - Organic Olive Oil & Bicarb!
That's it more or less

Oh Meg! I know it feels like it, but not everything is about you, just most things. xxxxxxxxxxxx I am the view.jpg

Megsie dear, you ain't the only one don't like bein' 'sturbed. xxxxxxxxx

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/INscMGmhmX4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Absolutely beautiful! And he ain't grumpy...he's loving that!! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wow!
Ida been so concerned about Louis I forgot about my own thread!
That's something Bexi. Ida like it ... lots!

meg✘

october2012.jpg

Doh!
Ida found a new box & Ida have BIG trouble with it and Mr Fish don't taste of tardines and I hadda tell mammy and Ida show you later ....

Last edited:
Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Go In The Box ....

Da... dun....
emptyboxmaybe.jpg

Da... dun....
emptybox.jpg
Dun-dun Dun-dun Dun-dun Dun-dun Dun-dun
emptybox2.jpg

TOODLE- OOOOO
sneakyfish2-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back