Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Minim , i've just had yet another brainwave, what about going on YOU TUBE and then Meg could go viral

and get lots of hits with her adventures, and you could make millions. :rock:

I'll ask her

"Meg do you want to go viral?"

thinks_zpsa3260686.jpg

.... she's thinking about it Barbs. See the faraway look?
Now whether she's thinking about the question or something else, I can't say​

Could be a dreamies daydream lol.

She was outside running around with her tail at 90 degrees batting flakes of snow today.
Daft as a brush.

Well at least it wasn't a definate no look. I think its a "wonder if i'll get more dreamies, and what does viral mean" sort of look,

Looking hopeful, i think. Test one out, and see what happens minim,They're so funneeee

Well at least it wasn't a definate no look. I think its a "wonder if i'll get more dreamies, and what does viral mean" sort of look,

Looking hopeful, i think. Test one out, and see what happens minim,They're so funneeee

Don't hold your breath Barbs .....

nosturbing_zps3dff0f9c.jpg

What I'm most impressed by with Meg is how she is upright in many of the pictures. I can take any number if pictures of Alf but he's always lying down.

And having been ill this week I've discovered my two really do sleep all day. Although they could say the same about me.

Yes cats often do sleep a lot. I knew someone who had a Siamese and it was very old. He realised it slept 22 hours a day.

She's 14 so she does like her quiet moments these days. This last year she's been wandering off to bed for an early night. In the past she had to be ... um .... forced. That involved a run around the furniture & much flapping on my part. She's so nosey you see. She might miss something. If she spots Himself outside she just has to go outside and supervise.

What I'm most impressed by with Meg is how she is upright in many of the pictures. I can take any number if pictures of Alf but he's always lying down.

And having been ill this week I've discovered my two really do sleep all day. Although they could say the same about me.

Hope you're soon better Tinks...I've had a virus for a fortnight now, getting over it, but I could've slept for England!

Hope you're soon better Tinks...I've had a virus for a fortnight now, getting over it, but I could've slept for England!

I've only really been ill since Saturday but its wiped me out. I am getting over the cold/flu thing itself but I am still struggling to do anything without feeling spaced out, queasy and dizzy. But even that is a bit better today. I've forced myself to eat today as I haven't been eating and that's not good. Mainly eating toast but at least that's quick and easy. :eek:).

If there is such a thing as reincarnation, I want to come back as a well loved cat. I'd be really good at the sleeping bit!

Hope everyone poorly feels better soon.

That's what I've always said too but only if I could live with a nice family that'd look after me, spoil me rotten be able to sleep on the bed all day, eat nice food and have lots of cuddles and not be out on the streets fending for myself in all weathers!

Latest posts

Back