Does Jill Franks actually think before speaking??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She looks like she is concealing the way she avoids actually eating them...'I've got to try one of these...' then doesn't. Eats a little nibble and then camera cuts away, is she spitting it out? She sounds like she's trying hard not to boke.

She looks like she is concealing the way she avoids actually eating them...'I've got to try one of these...' then doesn't. Eats a little nibble and then camera cuts away, is she spitting it out? She sounds like she's trying hard not to boke.

I feel quite uncomfortable watching her - usually she goes over my head but it feels very false....:puke::wonder2:

When she was on the Philosophy show she said that one of the products wasn't a cream or lotion but an emulsion, implying that was something between the two. However the meaning of the word emulsion has nothing to do with the richness of the item, milk and mayonnaise are both emulsions but one is much richer than the other. I wish she wouldn't use fancy terminology that she obviously doesn't understand.

Mind you, I would be spitting it out as well, can't stand Lindt even as a last resort!!

This morning in the Philosophy show she was talking about the gift boxes that the TSV comes in and how they come flat packed and the reason for this is so that they go through your door easier!!!! So what do they do with the bottles then Jill??? :rolleyes:

I wondered about that too!! I didn't find her annoying at all the other day though.

I can't believe that no-one in the gallery is listening to what she says

On at least 6 occasions in the last hour she has described the tube in 227861 as containing body butter. It is HAND CREAM!!!! She even rubbed it all over her arms and raved about the texture. Insipid Robin didn't correct her - I'm sure Lee would have been able to read the writing on the tube.

There may be some unhappy people who buy the kit who discover hand cream instead of body butter.

Sorry for moaning but she gets on my nerves :(

And Jilly should cut off that dreadful hair, get her ears pierced, wear a bit more make-up and buy some new clothes. Can't stand her :(

Didn't realise I was in such a bad mood this morning :(

I was thinking the same thing, she really doesn't get to know the products before they go on air.
Was surprised by Nina's comment regarding the 'When hope is not enough omega night serum, 'we know omegas are good for the heart and the brain so why not put it on the skin' with no explanation why. To me she's no skin expert and I find it hard listening to her.
According to a website she's an actress! :movie:

Latest posts

Back