Do we think Peter Simon has got brand name tourettes??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

& now he's selling "Maidens Swiss Blue Topaz" what ever that is, yeh a clear stone worth a couple of quid literally that's been externally coloured. The foil wears off after a few hand washes!

Someone must have had a word in his earpiece, he has dropped the utterly false 'Swiss Topaz' description.

Someone must have had a word in his earpiece, he has dropped the utterly false 'Swiss Topaz' description.
Yeh funny how it's a long time into his pitch, i.e., when people have already paid for the call & ordered it!

"& 18ct gold the pure of the gold"?! He's feckin done it again!! Conveniently forgetting to say the word PLATED! Surely Bid owners read enough of these threads to know how embarrassing he is! He's not shifting nearly as much as he was a few weeks ago when I saw him on a Sat nite, hmmm wonder why?? Surely all those new bidders weren't upset when their purchases turned up?? lol!
Oh & those sapphires are "sparkling" about as much as lead! love to know the grading of them, probably industrial!

Last edited:
"& 18ct gold the pure of the gold"?! He's feckin done it again!! Conveniently forgetting to say the word PLATED! Surely Bid owners read enough of these threads to know how embarrassing he is! He's not shifting nearly as much as he was a few weeks ago when I saw him on a Sat nite, hmmm wonder why?? Surely all those new bidders weren't upset when their purchases turned up?? lol!

He's shifting enough considering the utterly spurious descriptions he is giving.

He's shifting enough considering the utterly spurious descriptions he is giving.
Yeh true, I'm amazed he sells any! No wonder they have him on in the late weekend nite shift when people have got their beer goggles on lol! He's deffo not selling as much tho'. He was getting a bit annoyed on a couple of items, asking "where are the XL ladies 2nite?"

Yeh true, I'm amazed he sells any! No wonder they have him on in the late weekend nite shift when people have got their beer goggles on lol! He's deffo not selling as much tho'. He was getting a bit annoyed on a couple of items, asking "where are the XL ladies 2nite?"

I heard him say that.

I'm surprised his Vera didn't call, she is supposedly an XL lady (she probably would have called if she actually exists).

I heard him say that.

I'm surprised his Vera didn't call, she is supposedly an XL lady (she probably would have called if she actually exists).[/QUOTE
I'm sure "Bet" called in to order hers lol

He just described the Swarovski pendant as a one off.

There was 300 in this sale alone. The airhead assistant said you can buy it knowing nobody else will have one.

I give up. He just compared the cheapo £13 a bottle Faubert Champagne to Cristal.

http://blog.lordswines.co.uk/?p=150

http://www.thechampagnecompany.com/champagne/louis-roederer-champagne/louis-roederer-cristal-champagne-2005-vintage-gift-boxed-/prod_26.html

Last edited:
He just described the Swarovski pendant as a one off.

There was 300 in this sale alone. The airhead assistant said you can buy it knowing nobody else will have one.

I give up.

That same girl that thinks "award winning" Champagne is made in England lol!
He's doing his name tourettes thing again! He's going thru the Gods & pharohs now to sell a small pale amethyst ring that he's described as "really dark" yeh rite!

That same girl that thinks "award winning" Champagne is made in England lol!
He's doing his name tourettes thing again! He's going thru the Gods & pharohs now to sell a small pale amethyst ring that he's described as "really dark" yeh rite!

I'm dying to hear the crap he'll come out with about the plonk.

What on earth is he saying about it in his promo, he sounds like he is making up Italian! Completely and utterly incoherent.

And yet again he has just described this latest ring as Swiss Topaz, it isn't :headbang:

I'm dying to hear the crap he'll come out with about the plonk.

What on earth is he saying about it, he sounds like he is making up Italian!

Completely and utterly incoherent.

Have to say loved your web references, their fizz £13.20 a botte, Cristal £135, yes I'm sure there's a significant similarity lol!
Apparently he's "saved the very best of jewellery til last tonight", I'm sure the poor unfortunates who have already bought the array of gold overlay 2nite will be thrilled to hear that!

Last edited:
Have you noticed he's rambling numbers out again during the jewellery pitches? Supposedly the number of people who are on the phones yet the quantities are not going down anything like the numbers he's shouting. He must be telling the truth tho' as he said he isn't legally allowed to say it if it's not true :giggle::giggle:

Have you noticed he's rambling numbers out again during the jewellery pitches? Supposedly the number of people who are on the phones yet the quantities are not going down anything like the numbers he's shouting. He must be telling the truth tho' as he said he isn't legally allowed to say it if it's not true :giggle::giggle:

He would never tell fibs, ever.

I know he says this a lot but his 'not only' is sounding like a broken record during his wine pitch. He hasn't stopped saying it.

Did you know there's a wine called secco?

Last edited:
No I didn't know know that but I do now, I also now know that award winning red wine is made from grain & grape, learn something new everyday lol! Hardly sold any of that plonk did they! Not surprising really as the champagne was £20 more than the web for 6 bottles of exactly the same stuff. They're the biggest discount channel network in the UK tho' don't forget!:giggle:

He's going into bullshit overdrive now selling the 'gold' Christian Liars watch. "It's the highest-end of gold, 24 carat gold ... 2.5 ... err just buy".
PMSL! I think the factory where they made those watches made a spelling mistake, surely it sould have said "Christian Liars" on the dial??! I think you have corrected it for them.

Giving Peter credit where its due he did manage to say once at a normal speed that the watch was plated to 2.5 microns, but whats this he has genuine solid gold on now :-O and its not a fib..........BUT.......... they fail to say what the weight of the gold is

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back