Do we think Peter Simon has got brand name tourettes??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Didn't see much of this, but there was a promotion immediately afterwards for the Yarvik that featured TWO different times for when it would be on sale, therefore any "last of the stock" claim is a clear breach of ASA rules.

He has just claimed 'it's the last and final time you will see Blue Magic', 'when they've gone they've gone'.

Guess what? It's still on sale on the website. He then even said to Charlie who demonstrated the product 'will we see you again before christmas' to which Charlie said 'yes you will do'.

http://store.bid.tv/bidtv/Blue-Magic-Cleaning-Solution--2-x-500ml-Bottles--with-Mixer-Bottle--Spray-Nozzle-and-Measuring-Cup/EN129473/ProductDetail.raction

Last edited:
I like the fact that he said he didn't even bother to dilute his own blue magic. I thought that was the point buying it, in that it goes a long way. Probably p**s weak then?

I like the fact that he said he didn't even bother to dilute his own blue magic. I thought that was the point buying it, in that it goes a long way. Probably p**s weak then?

Maybe he drinks it undiluted? That would explain his utterly unintelligible rambling.

He just sold a cheap electric toothbrush for £1. It's amazing, that halfway through the sale, this cheap brush suddenly turned into a Sonic Plakaway. He loves the big brand names does Pete!

He just sold a cheap electric toothbrush for £1. It's amazing, that halfway through the sale, this cheap brush suddenly turned into a Sonic Plakaway. He loves the big brand names does Pete!

He is another one with dodgy teeth, he has a look of Dracula about him with those fangs.

I believe some people believe he literally is a bloodsucker but I couldn't possibly comment.

He is lying again, reckoned the ring is Swiss Blue Topaz then quickly said it's Siberian Topaz.

It is Mystic Topaz Peter. A cheap, artificially coloured, unnatural stone.

Last edited:
Swarovski crystaline pen, £22.50 from Bluewater, got one a few weeks back, Bid's is called "amore" they ****** make it up as the go along shysters! He's done the tourettes thing again, only seen him for 2 mins so far and had "X FACTOR" shouted at me :confused:What the feck has that got to do with a pen?? Like I say, he probably been on the undiluted Blue Magic 2nite lol :confused:

Latest posts

Back