DIY Projects With Biagi. Saturday at 1.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
I would rather remove my own eyeballs with a red hot teaspoon than watch Mr Biagi showing off about he much he knows about DIY. The man is a complete know-all egomaniac. Bring back the cutie with the muscles.

Have you seen the ridiculous promo with him with a pencil behind his ear?
Give it a rest Biagi. We know you've never been near a B&Q in your life.

A long time ago when he first started he did a diy on his own and not one thing worked or broke or something i felt quite sorry for him, now when i see him on diy i cant help but think about that, can't stand him myself but hey ho.

What drives me nuts with him is when he does that "Oh that price can't be right, that has to be a mistake, can we check that please before we go on" routine. He really insults our intelligence.

I was going to watch the DIY hour and what do you know ... the little smarmy prat is doing it.....:mysmilie_503:

I was going to watch the DIY hour and what do you know ... the little smarmy prat is doing it.....:mysmilie_503:

And he's talking to a bloke called Derek about ladders - think I'll go and watch some paint dry instead.......:sleepy:

I was very interested to see the multi-tool back, but instead of demonstrating this properly (like they did in the old days) the expert kept being asked daft questions like what could you do with it.

You can do anything that involves drilling and sawing, but instead of showing us how, he had to keep stopping to dream up projects you could use it for.

It is a genius invention (it used to be on with the inventor in the good old days) but they hardly touched on HOW to use it.

Latest posts

Back