Did you keep the receipt?!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
Any of your Christmas presents being returned to QVC?!! Thank god for the MBG. I ordered (off hubby but for me!!) the Laura Geller TSV and Spackle. I have tried them both for a few days now but they do absolutely nothing for me. I so wanted to love it, as I am lazy when it comes to make up and all this swirl tap buffing business sounds appealing to me. However, having tried BE and now LG I have concluded that powder and my face don't go. Spackle was a waste of time on my skin too, I may as well have had no primer on at all - I will be returning to Philosophy Poreless Flawless, which I can wear on it's own and still look half decent! Again, wanted this to be fab as thought I was missing out - there I go again, being brainwashed by Ms Young. Also, I ordered the Diamonique rose gold sports watch. Don't even know why I did, I must have been having a vulnerable moment and let the presenter get into my psyche. But it looks and feels really cheap, so that's going back too. On the bright side, none of my Elemis stuff is going anywhere other than lovingly stored in their lush purple bags in my stockpile cupboard! My purple Yogi hair wand is staying, as is my white gossip 'diamond' watch, my Philip Kinglsey, and my black and grey Kipling Jeti bags. So, I'll be venturing to the Post Office as soon as the snow stops, and look forward to getting my refund by Easter :mysmilie_17:

Any of your Christmas presents being returned to QVC?!! Thank god for the MBG. I ordered (off hubby but for me!!) the Laura Geller TSV and Spackle. I have tried them both for a few days now but they do absolutely nothing for me. I so wanted to love it, as I am lazy when it comes to make up and all this swirl tap buffing business sounds appealing to me. However, having tried BE and now LG I have concluded that powder and my face don't go. Spackle was a waste of time on my skin too, I may as well have had no primer on at all - I will be returning to Philosophy Poreless Flawless, which I can wear on it's own and still look half decent! Again, wanted this to be fab as thought I was missing out - there I go again, being brainwashed by Ms Young. Also, I ordered the Diamonique rose gold sports watch. Don't even know why I did, I must have been having a vulnerable moment and let the presenter get into my psyche. But it looks and feels really cheap, so that's going back too. On the bright side, none of my Elemis stuff is going anywhere other than lovingly stored in their lush purple bags in my stockpile cupboard! My purple Yogi hair wand is staying, as is my white gossip 'diamond' watch, my Philip Kinglsey, and my black and grey Kipling Jeti bags. So, I'll be venturing to the Post Office as soon as the snow stops, and look forward to getting my refund by Easter :mysmilie_17:

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:mysmilie_701::mysmilie_701: Stockpile, stockpile!

They're not christmas presents but The Elemis TSV i bought for myself is going back as i don't particularly like the cleanser and against my better judgement i thought i'd try the PCM again but true to form it's given me spots. The one i gave as a birthday present was a great success and my friend absolutely loves it.
The mally lipglosses are also going back as they are probably the worst ones i've ever used.

Glad it's not just me!!!

Sitting on the stairs all taped up are:

Philosophy TSV
Centigrade Coat
Lori Greiner jewellry box
2 x smashbox TSVs

and by the 25th January my B Makowsky bag will probably be on it's way back, as much as I love it the colour is starting to darken in places and it makes me unhappy to look at it.

My NY resolution MUST be to stop ordering things. I'm not even going to add up how much I will have wasted on p&p both ways. It is a disgraceful waste of money :(

They're not christmas presents but The Elemis TSV i bought for myself is going back as i don't particularly like the cleanser and against my better judgement i thought i'd try the PCM again but true to form it's given me spots. The one i gave as a birthday present was a great success and my friend absolutely loves it.
The mally lipglosses are also going back as they are probably the worst ones i've ever used.

Going back to the old cleanse and polish then? Don't let Love A'kin hear you having a go at the Mally lip glosses. Haven't heard a peep from her lately.:mysmilie_697:

My NY resolution MUST be to stop ordering things. I'm not even going to add up how much I will have wasted on p&p both ways. It is a disgraceful waste of money :(

I know, not happy about that at all! And I always send back first class in the hope they will refund me quicker, must be mad!! :mysmilie_73::mysmilie_73:

Going back to the old cleanse and polish then? Don't let Love A'kin hear you having a go at the Mally lip glosses. Haven't heard a peep from her lately.:mysmilie_697:

yes back to cleanse and polish for me:mysmilie_696:
I was so disappointed with the lipglosses the colours are very insipid, apart from one that makes me look like a hooker.
Where is L'Akin do you think she has got done for GBH on the DX courier:mysmilie_697:

I was so disappointed with the lipglosses the colours are very insipid, apart from one that makes me look like a hooker.
Where is L'Akin do you think she has got done for GBH on the DX courier:mysmilie_697:

Oh dear LE, can't have you looking like a hooker!
Sorry you didn't like the Mally lip glosses or didn't get on with bits in the Elemis tsv.. Hopefully there will be some nice things to tempt you in the New Year :mysmilie_1766:

I sent (by normal mail) a top back to QVC from Italy in the middle of December and I was refunded within the week. In fact, I sent the top back on the day before I ordered my B Makowsky handbag TSV which still hasn't arived! There is no rhyme or reason to this whole postal thing!

I like the Elemis cleanser and I am enjoying using the PCMC.
With regard the lip glosses, you could always go for a career change in the new year.
I think LA'K may be banged up for gbh or using foul and abusive language towards a DX courier.:mysmilie_61:

Glad it's not just me!!!

Sitting on the stairs all taped up are:

Philosophy TSV
Centigrade Coat
Lori Greiner jewellry box
2 x smashbox TSVs

and by the 25th January my B Makowsky bag will probably be on it's way back, as much as I love it the colour is starting to darken in places and it makes me unhappy to look at it.

What do you mean about your bag Miss QVC?? I haven't even got mine yet so now I am a bit concerned. Did you go for the brandy option???

I like the Elemis cleanser and I am enjoying using the PCMC.
With regard the lip glosses, you could always go for a career change in the new year.I think LA'K may be banged up for gbh or using foul and abusive language towards a DX courier.:mysmilie_61:

keep your eyes peeled if you pass through Kings cross

L'Akin where are you???????????

Not just me then...
One of the Honora TSV bracelets is missing, and another pearl bracelet I ordered turned out to be a gold/garnet ring!
And my Eastern Spirit earrings are hideous, and my Honora earrings are miscoloured.
I'll be getting "the letter" at this rate...

Oh dear LE, can't have you looking like a hooker!
Sorry you didn't like the Mally lip glosses or didn't get on with bits in the Elemis tsv.. Hopefully there will be some nice things to tempt you in the New Year :mysmilie_1766:

ooh i'm sure there will but don't tell loveheart:mysmilie_61:

What do you mean about your bag Miss QVC?? I haven't even got mine yet so now I am a bit concerned. Did you go for the brandy option???

Yes I ordered the Brandy and have used it every day since it arrived.

It is the best leather of any bag I have ever owned, yet nowhere near the most expensive. I can't put my finger on it but the colour seems to be changing - lighter in some places and darker in others. I know this is a characteristic of leather but I don't like it.

I've kept all the paperwork and I have until the 25th January to make up my mind. I think subconsciously I might be trying to talk myself out of liking the bag. I have 2 holidays to pay for this year and £80 would pay for a couple of nights in a hotel in Croatia - and as I have at least 30 other handbags would I really miss it if I sent it back???

I hope yours arrives as it is a beautiful handbag.

I did keep the receipt for my Philosophy but I have grown to love it, it's not going anywhere now!:mysmilie_82:

I bought DH the powermat but the itunes charger doesn't work so that's going back but for an exchange

This is an excellent thread as it's reassuring to know i'm not the only one with a pile to go back.
I wonder which one of us will be getting the letter next:mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back