Did I hear right ??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Man that's a lot of handbags!! I do think Q should be more careful about putting people like that on to talk to presenters etc. They can't exactly criticise owning that many, could be seen as encouragement if the caller gets positive attention?

I have one Kipling, it's awesome for travelling because I have a zipped secure pocket for tickets, passport, little baggie of toiletries all safe and secure then in the main compartment i'll have my book, water etc. They weight nothing, fit loads and wash so what more would you want? I don't use it for everyday although I was just thinking that i must dig it out and give it a spin again.

Ah like myself LE Lover, Im the supermarket queen these days and proud of it. I've put a wee bit of weight on recently which I intend losing, so dont want to buy anything expensive. Though must admit I love my Diane Gilman jeans ;-)

Me too! I love Sainsburys for linen trousers, and knits etc. There trousers are available in a range of lenghts and I got some lovely cigarette(think thats what theyre called?) shaped trousers. Mostly under £20 too and they practically give it away in the frequent sales and 25% off weeks. Its handy just picking something up if you need to with the spuds!

I got the Kipling Quaso for £15 from amazon yesterday...love the little bags...cause if I go out with the family and have my Reth bag all I get is.."can you put this in your bag for me" I end up like the proverbial pack horse with car keys..cameras..phones..!!! No can do with the small ones.. :giggle:Those bigger bags are super for storage.

daydreamer

what concerns me (as well as the number of bags that lady says she has) is thatshe must have stayed up til midnight to phone in and say so (I assume afer buying the TSV).

I have never called into a show. Go on fess up is any of you have.

what concerns me (as well as the number of bags that lady says she has) is thatshe must have stayed up til midnight to phone in and say so (I assume afer buying the TSV).

I have never called into a show. Go on fess up is any of you have.

No way. The t callers make me cringe . They all seem unaware that they are just giving Q products free publicity and that the presenters don't give a monkeys about their life story. I wish they'd stop them altogether and dont get me started on the tweets .

No way. The t callers make me cringe . They all seem unaware that they are just giving Q products free publicity and that the presenters don't give a monkeys about their life story. I wish they'd stop them altogether and dont get me started on the tweets .

me too - the only thing that makes me reach for the remote faster than when AD is on. the thing thaat surprised me the most with ALL the ones i've had the misfortune of hearing, is that they can't shut them up! surely whoever puts them through must make it clear the conversation will be very brief, yet they go on and on and on about their operations etc while the presenter tries 3 or 4 times to get rid of them. cringeworthy indeed.

Latest posts

Back