Did anyone else notice?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
I was watching Laura Geller last evening and noticed on the before and after photos, the great difference in colouring of the model's teeth. Definitely shiny bright and white in the After photos. Have I been slow to notice or is that a recent thing? I think it is Naughty!

Thank you GreyhoundGirl. I wondered if I was seeing things. Phew!!! Will be checking the next make-up shows definitely to 'spot the difference'.

Speaking of the teeth I didn't notice that, but having said that I did take note that Diana the red headed model, had various colours of her front teeth.

Also when Johnny did Hala the lovely blonde Irish model eye makeup he dropped blue on her upper cheek.
Then after doing the other eye he got a tissue to rub it off and instead he spread blue across under her eye.
My DD on her way to bed, said are they showing it doesn't easily come off? :giggle:

I didn't spot the tooth thing particularly (will look in future though) but they definately alter the lighting for any "after" shots ... the models hair colour is usually a more vibrant colour and even the background looks a different shade sometimes.

I have always noticed the before pics looking duller than the afters. By the way I am sure Ali Young once mentioned that Hala was Icelandic,maybe Im mistaken. At least Johnny was working from scratch on the models and having to rush like that Im not surprised he smudged something. But Im just biased -Laura Geller ,johnny and the make up are fab as far as Im concerned!

Speaking of the teeth I didn't notice that, but having said that I did take note that Diana the red headed model, had various colours of her front teeth.

Also when Johnny did Hala the lovely blonde Irish model eye makeup he dropped blue on her upper cheek.
Then after doing the other eye he got a tissue to rub it off and instead he spread blue across under her eye.
My DD on her way to bed, said are they showing it doesn't easily come off? :giggle:

Diana does have is coloured teeth. They are quite yellow and she has that dark line allong the edge of her gums at the front, like an overcooked hard boiled egg. Maybe thats why she's such a miserable bitch.

As for before/after shots they rarely smile in the befores ad always do in the afters which in itself makes a massive difference.

It makes me chuckle when they are demonstrating hair products. The before pictures are always awful, back combed, birds' nests and the like. Then in the after shot, not only is the hair tamed but it has given them a full make-up as well!

Inge x

I've written to them about this

Morning all - I've written to QVC about this and they want to know when and what time this happened. Maybe they need to have a look at this thread eh?

Morning all - I've written to QVC about this and they want to know when and what time this happened. Maybe they need to have a look at this thread eh?

We have to ring in to help them sell products, have to test TSV'S before aired, ring in to rate the food, write reviews to help make sales, give them ideas on which designs to make, help them to continually bring the same items updated when customers have problems, correct them when they mistakes live on air, give them information they miss to disclose on air, etc, etc, etc.
Honestly what would they like customers do next for them?
It doesn't take very much, even I can quickly check the TV schedule guide.

Thanks to Bags and Beebop ;-)

"Well, let's look through the keyhole for the clues:" ... 24th ... Last evening ... Laura Geller ... he ... Jonny ... model, Hala ... smudged blue eyeshadow across cheek ... DD on way to bed ... The answer looking at Issue 16 of the QVC guide would be '10pm-Laura Geller Makeup'. And I also saw that programme on QVC Beauty Channel, Freeview 35 which broadcasts in SWWales from 08:00-13:00. I think Bags, you'll agree, I've done my best at spoonfeeding 'em. "Now, it's over to you (QVC)."

"Well, let's look through the keyhole for the clues:" ... 24th ... Last evening ... Laura Geller ... he ... Jonny ... model, Hala ... smudged blue eyeshadow across cheek ... DD on way to bed ... The answer looking at Issue 16 of the QVC guide would be '10pm-Laura Geller Makeup'. And I also saw that programme on QVC Beauty Channel, Freeview 35 which broadcasts in SWWales from 08:00-13:00. I think Bags, you'll agree, I've done my best at spoonfeeding 'em. "Now, it's over to you (QVC)."

Snarly your brill, I'm sure Miss Marple, couldn't have done a better job to help out.
Reminds me I've a v box episode from Sunday, I could turn off QVC to watch, after the lovely George De Jager's gone home.
Yes indeed over to QVC, but doubt we'll hear anything further.

Latest posts

Back