Diane Gilman TSV - 11th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just found this article regarding a book she has just written, it seems she is 67 years old:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/busine...iane-gilman-hitting-stride-in-her-60s/2116287.

I didn't think she wore dresses that much, but here is a quote:

Good Jeans: 10 Simple Truths about Feeling Great, Staying Sexy & Aging Agelessly talks about Gilman's life growing up in an abusive home, creating custom jeans for Cher in the '70s and selling her first clothing line at Bloomingdale's. Of course, it talks about her love life, most recently with a man 14 years her junior who ripped off her dress on their first date, igniting what she calls a "foundation-rocking sex'' life.

I think a knee in the groin would have sorted him out - easy in a stretch jean!

off topic: the Hot Picks link this morning is showing nothing but Diamonique which seems odd for a Fashion Day. Am I just picking up a throwback cached page from DQ Day or is everyone getting this?

:blush::blush: Hanging my head in shame because I already own these in the Merlot colour which I'd forgotten about http://www.qvcuk.com/Women-with-Con...c=104801-DRIL&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-8-_-104801 and the colour is exactly what I had in mind to go with a woolly pully I bought on Saturday!

In my defense I'd prefer a straighter or narrow leg but I really do have too many clothes! :tongue: But I'd never admit it to Mr Akimbo :tongue:

Done that before Akimbo, positive i needed blue ankle boots as I didnt have any. bought some, liked them and then found virtually identical pair in the shoe cupboard... in my defence they were in their box so i couldnt see them. luckily i could send the new ones back for free.

off topic: the Hot Picks link this morning is showing nothing but Diamonique which seems odd for a Fashion Day. Am I just picking up a throwback cached page from DQ Day or is everyone getting this?

Coooo-eeeeee! Dermot Boyd's Minion! :hi:

The web-team have cocked up again! :taphead:

I saw a dress in a sale recently, liked it, looked for my size but they didn`t have it. Was recently packing for a holiday and found a carrier bag, yep with the exact same dress inside it. Had totally forgotten I`d bought it ages ago. The only good thing is it proves that should the day arrive when I have dementia, I will still have the same taste in clothes !

Wish that older model would stop 'wiggling her bum' at every opportunity - it's not attractive, just cringeworthy :mysmilie_516:

JR was doing that last night and it was cringeworthy and the jeans she was wearing did her no favours at all i thought they looked terrible on her.

Cor, can she talk! 25 minutes in and she has never stopped. and HOW many jeans does she wear on the plane? seems she wears all of them!

Dianne Gillamn has the most annoying laugh and I wish stop putting skinny jeans on models who aren't the right shape for them. Also hate that ad with her about her "not turning her back on women after 40" and how she "steps right in" etc...

Baby Boomers- People born between 1945 and 1956 - there was a population explosion after the second world war as the men were released from the armed forces and went home to their wives or found partners and married and had children. Food Rationing was in force until around 1960.
A lot of men came home to no job as well - times were hard even though the second world war was over. Imagine your partner coming home after he'd been away for almost 4 years - perhaps visiting occasionally on leave.

Latest posts

Back