Diamonique

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jenny

Registered Shopper
What's happened to all the yellow gold Diamonique? I was browsing the website yesterday and there is hardly any yellow gold Diamonique now and all the Diamonique shows are filled with silver or Platinum clad things.

I was looking for a small stud pair of earrings for everyday work wear and apart from the solitare studs there is hardly anything to choose from in yellow gold, I did order a pretty pair of Veronese gold studs
(690159), but I really wanted solid gold.

Are gold prices just to high at the moment for them to justify making Diamonique pieces in 14ct gold or it a fashion thing?

What's happened to all the yellow gold Diamonique? I was browsing the website yesterday and there is hardly any yellow gold Diamonique now and all the Diamonique shows are filled with silver or Platinum clad things.

I was looking for a small stud pair of earrings for everyday work wear and apart from the solitare studs there is hardly anything to choose from in yellow gold, I did order a pretty pair of Veronese gold studs
(690159), but I really wanted solid gold.

Are gold prices just to high at the moment for them to justify making Diamonique pieces in 14ct gold or it a fashion thing?

Jenny i may have just the thing for you

Diamonique 2ct tw Round Cut Pink Stud Earrings 14ct Rose Gold
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.691313

Diamonique 0.5ct tw Round Cut Stud Earrings 18ct Gold
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.691314

I've been noticing a dearth of 14ct gold Diamonique for a couple of months at least. Veronese, yes, but not much solid gold. From what I can gather, looking at designs vs prices over the last few years, the stones cost almost nothing and the price of the item is determined largely on the weight of precious metal (which we are never privy to).

QVC should tell us the weight of metal in all their jewellery, most often they only choose to do so with chains.

clemenzina

QVC should tell us the weight of metal in all their jewellery, most often they only choose to do so with chains.
They really should, I've been shocke by how lightweight some of the chains are.

I do have a couple of pieces of gold diamonique and one platinum one, chosen for the design, and get away with it because it's a well known fact that I only ever wear real diamonds :eek:

I really don't think that silver diamonique looks realistic, especially big stones set in silver, it just wouldn't happen, and whatever the presenters say you CAN tell that it's not white gold.............

I have noticed that for a few years now. The coloured stones are always in these great big Liz Taylor silver style rings. Nothing simple and understated in gold. I do actually love white gold but the silver ones they do are so big and cocktail design.

Latest posts

Back