Diamonique Tova Collection 6/6/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i'm not ordering this one... HONESTLY!! i have had too much in may! :mysmilie_50:

I'm looking forward to this TSV, haven't bought eeek for a while because of prohibitive prices, anything that is affordable doesn't appeal.

i already gave in and ordered the OTO from the 9pm diamonique show tonight... i'm ashamed haha

if this came in rose i would seriously consider it. i have a anthony kilger ring in 14ct yellow gold with rows of baguette and round diamonique i wear it all the time for 18 years its still looks niew.

Oh and don't forget in the US there will be sales tax add when shipped to you.

Bit of a shock we are getting it so much cheaper.

Not my style of ring though, for some reason I am quite short from the base of the finger to the knuckle bend on the inside of the hand.

I can`t wear this style of ring. My sister inherited my Dad`s long elegant fingers, I inherited his nose. You can`t wear a ring on a long elegant nose ....

Fortunately, for my bank balance, I don't like large or wide rings like this although I agree that it looks nice.

But for those of you who are going to buy it, you've certainly got a bargain compared to the price in the U.S.

I know AY stole tova's original idea/ring and I actually think this is nicer than my AY ring but they are so,so,so similar I think lots of people will be passing on this.It doesnt seem to have moved much stock.Lots of people now have the AY ring,including myself and I just cant see why the buyers have done this as a TSV??

Now it had been rose gold well I may have had to buy!!!!

Just switched this on, would Tova stop interrupting Chloe ? I have seen Tova do this all the time, for all her class, she is rude !

Just switched this on, would Tova stop interrupting Chloe ? I have seen Tova do this all the time, for all her class, she is rude !

Didn't see it but, if she did, Chloe is just getting a taste of her own medicine, as she is normally the one who won't let the guest get a word in edgewise. I would consider her to be rude.

£267 + £5.95 for a diamonique necklace, is way over the top. I don't have a problem with it being sterling silver - I was always a gold girl, but am really into my silver these days - but it is set with paste, not even semi precious gemstones! I bought the clogau tree of life cross for less than that, and it is excellent quality. Looking at the graphics, it didn't sell out last time to air - wonder why? Hm.
Tova is talking about the elephant ring and mentioning something about her and Ernie taking part in a circus owned by two brothers; does she think that will help sales? There is no place in circuses for animals; I have been demonstrating at circuses for years. People are a lot more aware these days, of the way circus animals are treated, and abused and, thankfully, refusing to attend them. Hopefully, it will soon become extinct as a form of 'entertainment', which it most certainly is not.
Perhaps the Q should fill her in on the stance the majority of people take on circuses.

Last edited:
Well, as well as the TSV I ordered the Greek design ring and earrings to match that I was admiring for a while now, the earrings are on a waitlist at the moment so I haven't spent money on it.

Latest posts

Back