Diamonique Interchangeable Mixed Cut Ear Jacket TSV 18/01/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Diamonique 2.1ct tw Mixed Cut Interchangeable Ear Jacket Sterling Silver
Item Number: 664777
QVC Price: £28.00
Today's Special Value Price £21.96
P&P £2.95

Crafted in elegant sterling silver, these fashionable jacket earrings from Diamonique boast two pairs of studs - one with shell pearls and one with simulated diamonds - plus optional ear jackets that sit behind your lobe and skirt the underside of your ears, fringing them with a crescent of sparkling simulated diamonds. Beloved by fashionistas, these on-trend earrings will give you the chance to experience the look of high-end designer jewellery at a fraction of the price.

A perfect fit - we know everyone's earlobes are a little bit different, so the jackets are adjustable to ensure they sit flush against the edge of your ears and you get the perfect fringed effect.

Wear them your way - this one set of earrings gives you four looks, as the studs can be worn solo and both look fantastic with the jackets added. Pop on the studs during the day and perhaps add the jackets come cocktail hour for a splash of extra glam. Or, wear just one of the jackets at a time to give your wardrobe basics an edgy twist.

Round white shell pearls: 2 x (6mm) - sourced from China
Round-cut simulated white diamonds: 2 x (4mm), 6 x (2.5mm), 6 x (1.75mm)
Polished, rhodium-plated sterling silver
Post and butterfly fastening - suitable for pierced ears only
Length: 18.4mm
Total equivalent diamond weight: 2.12 carats

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.664777

Me too. They are live at the moment and the two videos.
Just ordered, couldn't resist.

These type of earrings are very tricky to get in,and it depends on the size of your ear lobes wether they sit right.

These type of earrings are very tricky to get in,and it depends on the size of your ear lobes wether they sit right.

Yes, I've got a long face so my ear lobes are quite small and "slim", so the jackets just look ridiculous because they push my ears lobes out, so I end up with these weird ear lobes sticking horizontally out from my head like something from a sci-fi movie, not a look that I think will ever catch on :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back