Diamonique Design Of The Month

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its nice but a bit formal for me. I like basic styles like a solitaire that I would wear all the time. I have a bracelet similar to this in eek its gorgeous but only for best.

I have plenty of diamonique pieces. Some of them I've had for more than a decade. Many of them regularly, and constantly, worn. I have never had an issue with any of the stones coming loose, looking cheaply set, nor with any of the plating thinning. The last piece I bought was a ring and I have worn that pretty much every day since - well over a year ago.

I see Alison Reilly is upping her profile on QVC. From being (can't call her a BA) an 'expert' she now has a show called "MY Diamonique". I can't bear to listen to her same spiel about how 'expert' she is.

Oh for the days when I bought and still wear, 9ct gold rings and chains for around that price. Now we're offered silver with fake stones, stainless steel, and Vermeil (?) 'stuff'.

I'm finding the diamonique designs very underwhelming and rather old-fashioned at the moment. I'm not surprised the scatter ring sold out quickly, wish they would bring it back.

Diamonique Picks of the month June

Diamonique Pride 4.5ct Ring Supporting Switchboard LGBT+ Helpline

Diamonique Pride 2.5ct Huggies Supporting Switchboard LGBT+ Helpline

Diamonique Pride 4.3ct Bracelet Supporting Switchboard LGBT+ Helpline

Diamonique Pride 1.5ct Pendant Supporting Switchboard LGBT+ Helpline

Diamonique Pride 0.12ct Silicone Watch Supporting Switchboard LGBT+ Helpline

Latest posts

Back