Diamonique day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its true folks. Diamonique has hit a new low. Say hello to the super fake stone. A new fake version of the traditional diamonique - now two steps away from a true diamond, not just one!
Watching tonight I couldn't believe how something that now resembles Christmas cracker jewelery can pass for a Diamonique TSV.

The quality has now become a joke. Jewellery that can be found at a quarter of the price, in the marketplace, & does not hold believability anymore. No wonder QVC very rarely feature diamonique jewelery of real gold or platinum findings, the 'stone' no longer justifies its setting.

I consider myself lucky to be of the 1st generation diamonique buyers, owning platinum and 14ct gold pieces. Does anyone else? If so, do you notice the difference?

The difference to me is incredible. Such a shame, considering Diamonique was the flagship product that helped the QVC company grow, in the early days

With that in mind, I would have thought Diamonique would have been given more respect.

Well that's because it is fake! QVC's CZ at highly inflated prices!!

For the TSV ring plus the matching earrings, pendant and p and p its over £80 and i bet the shank, settings and chain are featherlight. I`m rough on jewellery and thin chains, hollow shanks and skinny little earring prongs and backs are wasted on me. I need heavy duty stuff !

Have you tried the Eternal stainless steel range Vienna?

I bought this last time, not my normal style but I love it, it's really chunky but very comfortable to wear - obviously wasn't that popular it's in Last Clicks now!

http://www.qvcuk.com/Eternal-by-Diamonique-0.38ct-tw-Wrap-Ring-Stainless-Steel.product.605243.html?sc=605243-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-5-_-605243

Same here Frazzled. I like the stainless steel stuff. I've got a bangle and a pair of earrings on order - both from last clicks. I bought two pairs of stainless steel earrings years ago from Avon and they still look good,

I like the eternal range, stainless steel has a more grey tone the silver and it just looks more substantial (can not wear gold as it makes my fingers go green, but am fine with silver and steel, go figure) but even the eternal range has become expensive for what is not even a precious metal

BTW only talking about buying, not buying anything, had bought a Tacori ring in the clearance section but decided to send it back as I also disagree with QVC's attempt at gagging what is a principle of free speech and have said so on the enclosed returns form

I don't mind the odd bit of eek as long as it's subtle although there is no way any of it looks like diamonds, but it's okay as decent knocking about costume jewellery. How-ever, today's tsv just looks like a hideous lump of glass.

I dont think people would buy it if they said said cz day so they give it a fancy title and people are buying it like mad .

totally agree with all that is being said, the quality has declined, the designs are too "in yer face" and as for the prices, well we know they are not in the real world given the attack on our forum. I recently bought some little CZ studs from Amazon to wear to work, and they were reduced from £12 99 to £2 99 and with FREE p and p, they are silver too and ideal for a day at work (can only wear small studs as work in a hospital) so stuff that in your pipe and smoke it QVC.

I, like PPC, don't mind the odd bit of subtle Diamonique, at the right price of course! Trawling through clearance and last clicks has turned up a nice bargain priced 'gem' or two. Tbf their pieces with fresh water pearls have been pleasing, the settings robust and the pearls round and smooth......better than some of the Honora ones. The p&p niggles though, £3.95 for a small box via RM containing a pair of dainty earrings!!

totally agree with all that is being said, the quality has declined, the designs are too "in yer face" and as for the prices, well we know they are not in the real world given the attack on our forum. I recently bought some little CZ studs from Amazon to wear to work, and they were reduced from £12 99 to £2 99 and with FREE p and p, they are silver too and ideal for a day at work (can only wear small studs as work in a hospital) so stuff that in your pipe and smoke it QVC.

i own a few small pieces of Diamonique, but I would not buy the new pieces. I now do lots of my shopping at Amazon and most of it with free P&P... (way to go qvc).... LOL

constant analysis of Dimanique

Iv been watching most of the day. This constant analysis of the aspects of diamonique, seems ridiculous. The rather 'grubby yet smooth' American Dimanique 'expert' talking of discovering stones he forgot about to turn into 60 facets! Why the constant disecting and analysing, why dont they just talk of what it is a diamond substitute that they build this diamonique brand up then when we get it we get diamonique that has CZ written all over the inside of it. Funny Iv been watching for hours upon hours today, never once heard CZ mentioned.

Just ordered a diamonique pendant surrounded by bluesandstone, looks really nice. I bought mainly for the sandstone, always liked the look of it so hope I like the sandstone

Don't forget tristar, the little upmarket boutique jeweller that we all want gems from but can only dream about. Well, eek is a fab alternative. :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back