Dennis Basso OTO last night

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Davinababe

Registered Shopper
Hi all
feeling very pleased with myself got the full length rever faux fur coat on 3 easy payments for under £60. Anyone else got this? i reckon the sizes run large so ordered a size medium (hoping it's a 14-16) i ordered redwood as leopard had sold out in an instant

Davina

Hi and welcome to the group, we can be a bit loony in here :32:, that is why it is such a great site !

i once bought a Dennis Basso scarf but binned it after i discovered he makes profits from killing innocent animals unfortunately they never tell you on qvc tv that he is involved heavily with the real fur trade. I am glad you got a bargain and hope you enjoy it but the poor animals often dont. personally i would not support him ever again bu buying anything from his range.:62:

Hi,

welcome to the forum!

I thought it was lovely too, and thought about buying it.

Unfortunately, I'm quite short - 5' 0" - and a full-length coat makes me look like one of the Addams family! :52:

I've got a couple of his jackets tho, and they're great - really snuggly for the cold weather!

Cheers,
Karen

Welcome to the forum Davinababe and did I see you buying on Rocks too? Both these places are so addictive but great fun.

I'd love a Basso faux fur but I'm so overweight I'd look like the Honeymonster!

i once bought a Dennis Basso scarf but binned it after i discovered he makes profits from killing innocent animals unfortunately they never tell you on qvc tv that he is involved heavily with the real fur trade. I am glad you got a bargain and hope you enjoy it but the poor animals often dont. personally i would not support him ever again bu buying anything from his range.:62:

Oh Dear! Welcome to the forum anyway

http://war-online.org/DennisBasso_Campaign.htm
Suexx

And from me too - Basso is for some of of us, a dirty word. Sure you will love the forum though.

Me 3 mrang

Hi,

welcome to the forum!

I thought it was lovely too, and thought about buying it.

Unfortunately, I'm quite short - 5' 0" - and a full-length coat makes me look like one of the Addams family! :52:

I've got a couple of his jackets tho, and they're great - really snuggly for the cold weather!

Cheers,
Karen

Hoorayyyyy! Someone's shorter than me!:59:

Fur coats make me look like a womble which is so annoying cos I'd love to look all willowy and sophisticated instead of like a cavewoman.
I've got some faux shearling jackets and you're right - they do look better on us midgets.
I think only certain people can carry them off.

And from me too - Basso is for some of of us, a dirty word.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before but if you read 'Dennis ' backwards it tells you a lot about the man !!
I was breezing thru the Warrington Outlet in August a couple of years ago and they were selling a long Centigrade faux shearling coat for £3 - half price and 75% off or something like that . Although it was sweltering hot I couldn't resist it . It's lovely and warm . :30:

Welcome to the forum Davinababe and did I see you buying on Rocks too? Both these places are so addictive but great fun.

I'd love a Basso faux fur but I'm so overweight I'd look like the Honeymonster!

Me too Calvin lol

Hi again, yes it's me ordering on Rocks TV, it's truly addictive, like this site. BTW thanks for the lovely warm welcome from everyone here.

Davina

Hi all
feeling very pleased with myself got the full length rever faux fur coat on 3 easy payments for under £60. Anyone else got this? i reckon the sizes run large so ordered a size medium (hoping it's a 14-16) i ordered redwood as leopard had sold out in an instant

Davina

Didn`t you do well getting it for that price, it was a TSV when I got it for about £99 or thereabouts!

Oh dear I didn`t know Mr. Basso was involved with real fur.....although the faux furs i have from here are lovely it does make you think!

Oh dear I didn`t know Mr. Basso was involved with real fur.....although the faux furs i have from here are lovely it does make you think!

That was the point of many Basso threads on here. Many people do not know that whilst all QVC UK sell are his faux furs, in fact in the US he is a furrier - using animal fur.

If you are against this practice then it is important you know that, as in purchasing from this man, you are contributing to this practice - it is the same company.

If you know and are fine with that - fair enough.

However many of us feel that it is important that people make an informed choice about whether they buy.

Latest posts

Back