Decleor tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooooo lovely, thanks Lady Tia I'll have a look at these products.

Twinklette x

You are very welcome - here is a link to the MAIA website and 15% off first order http://www.maiaskincare.co.uk/ the lady who owns and makes the products gives great advice. I love her face oil and at £17.97 it beats the £65 one i used to buy.

Vaishaly range is at www.vaishaly.com i think the range is dear but the best moisturiser for me other than the vaishaly one is Liz Earle's superskin which is £30 and contains no suncreen so by the time i've bought that too it would end up costing the same as the Vaishaly one. :D:D

The Maia range does trial sizes which are brilliant to just have a go with.

I really like the Goddess Balm.

ooo Donna you like it too.

I love this range - its my whole regime now the only extra thing i use with it is my daytime SPf moisturiser.

I have the whole range in small sizes and the full size serum and am totally blown away by the fact that my skin reacts to none of the range at all even the cleanser, it is fab to use and the prices for how long everything lasts are just brilliant.

Only 2500 TSV's left now.

EDIT: Limited stock now

Last edited:
I bought just one of the TSV at the start.

But then found out that the Gatineau TSV is gonna be a boring one, so instead updated to two of the Decleor. Glad I did. Hydra Flora is lush and great to use as a booster throughout the year along with the Elemis pro-collagen marine.

Can someone tell me whether prolagene gel is okay to use on extensive acne-scarred skin that has normalized witn no t-zone, but still has a tendency to breakouts?

and also how much do we use on the face without it wasting?:confused:

Mmm possibly, i saw this before and thought it was quite good... But i dont need any more Prolagene or Hydrafloral! Haven't finished the one from new year yet!:(

Anyone who ordered the TSV, has it been shipped yet? I also ordered a Decleor OTO and it has been shipped but the TSV which was ordered at midnight has not.:confused:

Mine is the same,Sazza.My OTO was shipped today but not the TSV.(noticed the OTO is coming by RM and TSV by parcelnet)

Hi Judith, how can you tell how your order is dispatched? I didn't know there was a way of finding that out... TIA:)

I know I am not Judith but you can go into your account on the QVC website. You just need to log in with your account number and pin then from there you can view your order status etc....

I missed out on the TSV but did order it on waitlist - wonder if they'll manage to get it in again. I'd love to try decleor stuff at home - had a couple of treatments using it and it always smells divine!

Em xXx

Latest posts

Back