Decleor tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lol me too :D:p

maybe it was the one had but - oh i think I'm too embarrassed to say - anyone got more guts than me :D:eek:

Someone on this forum (can't remember who) applied it to the tops of their arms one morning and went off to work in a sleeveless top, where a colleague sniffed her arm and remarked that it was obvious what she and her hubby had been up to that morning!! :eekhair:

There then followed many posts by people who had always thought it smelt 'like that' but had kept it to themselves!!! :LS:

OMG I have never noticed it smelled like "that" in fact I like the smell tee hee.;)Like Sazza it's my desert island product, I use it on my neck and deco-thingy, face tops of arms it had a hundred and one uses.

Hated the smell so much I actually threw it in the bin, after only using about 1/4 of the tube that was in the last tsv.:(

Smelt like wallpaper paste to me :eek:

daydreamer

I've nearly finished the hydra florale so I'll be getting this one. Wasn't keen on the prolagene so that will be going on Ebay! Must be frugal from now on as I'm discovering that weddings aren't cheap!:D

Like Sazza, i also love the Prolegene Gel...

I use it for everything, but predominantly on my face..
I use it everyday after shaving, not only does it clam down any sensitive areas, it also helps to tighten my pores, which i have seen a dramatic improvement in over the last few weeks of using it....

As for the smell... I hav'nt noticed anything, infact theres hardly any smell at all, it just smells a little botanical to me !

Summer's wonderful for you but it's thirsty work for your skin! So give your complexion the moisture it's dreaming of, with the Decléor 6-Piece Anti-Ageing and Moisturising Collection Today's Special Value on Thursday 14th August.

The Collection sold out quickly last time so we're whispering this to you early. Small wonder, when it contains some of the most advanced of our world-famous skin solutions.

There's a full-size Hydra Floral - the new generation of moisturiser - with its intensive drip-feed hydration system. This smooth nectar is reinforced by the gentle technology of aquaporins, true water channels and an anti-pollution ingredient. Meanwhile the Decléor Prolagene Energising Gel will help to revitalise the skin. (This is a full size too). Top this with our Radiance Moisturising Fluid, with its cocktail of essential oils and fruit extracts, and you'll see why moisture is the key to a velvety-smooth summer glow.

Do join us on Thursday 14th August at 12am, 1am, 4am, 7am, 8am, 9am, 1pm, 4pm, 7pm and 9pm. Your skin will be so grateful for the drink.

Fiona Brackenbury
Decléor Guest Presenter

Decleor 6 Piece Anti-Ageing & Moisturising Collection
Today's Special Value Price £32.78
QVC Price £39.25
Item Number 224389
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45
Moisturise and refresh your complexion with help from Decleor - the leaders in aromatherapy skincare. You get Gel Prolagene (150ml) which smoothes imperfections; Hydra Floral (50ml) for instant hydration and protection; Cleansing Water (75ml) - a fragrance-free make-up remover; Phytopeel (15ml) a soft cream formula which exfoliates to remove impurities; Radiance Moisturising Fluid (15ml) with pearly microparticles for a radiant complexion and Aromessence Neroli (2.5ml) which is 100% pure essential oils and softens and relaxes skin.

My Mum has asked for this for her Bday pressie so just got it - I'm sure she will love it

I wish I could use Hydra floral but too many essential oils in it for me and it irritates my skin

My Mum has asked for this for her Bday pressie so just got it - I'm sure she will love it

I wish I could use Hydra floral but too many essential oils in it for me and it irritates my skin

That's a shame, my friend has the same problem. She only gets on with skincare that's full of chemicals, lol! I love hydra floral though, it really picks my skin up. Can't wait for mine to arrive, mum is gettnig my prologene though. I've been threatening to try phytopeel for as long as decleor's been on qvc so I'm finally getting a chance now too!.

That's a shame, my friend has the same problem. She only gets on with skincare that's full of chemicals, lol! I love hydra floral though, it really picks my skin up. Can't wait for mine to arrive, mum is gettnig my prologene though. I've been threatening to try phytopeel for as long as decleor's been on qvc so I'm finally getting a chance now too!.

Its a pain - unfortunately chemcials don't really suit me either. I need fairly inert and as natural as posisble i've found suits me best. As long as the essential levels aren't too high, too citrussy, to mentholy or too stimulating :) :D

Its a pain - unfortunately chemcials don't really suit me either. I need fairly inert and as natural as posisble i've found suits me best. As long as the essential levels aren't too high, too citrussy, to mentholy or too stimulating :) :D

I'm so relieved that someone else has experienced the same problem as me with Hydrafloral Lady Tia. I've just been pondering trying it again after it irritating my skin years ago when it first launched & thought it might have been something else. It made my skin sting around my nose and caused red blotches (not a good look!). Just before I ordered it I thought I'd just have a look at the comments on the forum & have read your posting. It's made me realise that it probably was the Hydrafloral after all and so I think I'll give it a miss.

Twinklette x

I'm so relieved that someone else has experienced the same problem as me with Hydrafloral Lady Tia. I've just been pondering trying it again after it irritating my skin years ago when it first launched & thought it might have been something else. It made my skin sting around my nose and caused red blotches (not a good look!). Just before I ordered it I thought I'd just have a look at the comments on the forum & have read your posting. It's made me realise that it probably was the Hydrafloral after all and so I think I'll give it a miss.

Twinklette x

Ooo glad it's not just me as well. It has mint type ingredients and high levels of essential oils and i wish I liked it but when I tried it within half an hour my face went red and stung. i can't use their cleansing milk either although I do like the cleansing water for a quick make-up remove.

I can use products with essential oils i just have to be careful which one. I can't use Liz Earle's cleanse and polish or skin repair either.

Hope you find something else you like :) My current and very recent routine which i really like is

Vaishaly antiageing moisturiser SPF15 for dry/sensitive skin and maia skincare cleansing balm, skin serum and satin cream balm - loving everything and no reactions yay :)

Last edited:
Ooo glad it's not just me as well. It has mint type ingredients nad hig levels of essential oils and i wish I liked it but when I tried it within half an hour my face went red and stung. i can't use their cleansing milk either although I do like the cleansing water for a quick make-up remove.

I can use products with essential oils i just have to be careful which one. I can't use Liz Earle's cleanse and polish or skin repair either.

Hope you find something else you like :)

Thanks - I know this is slightly off topic but which moisturiser do you use that doesn't upset your skin?

Twink x

Thanks - I know this is slightly off topic but which moisturiser do you use that doesn't upset your skin?

Twink x

Hi Twink

See my other post I added my new routine to it - the moisturiser is £45 but for day only, with a natural SPF and so i reckon it's worth the investment as its all in one. I really really like it. The place do small sizes too and are great with advice.

The maia lline is new and very reasonably priced all natural balms and one blended oil. My routine costs sooo much more less than it did, is effective, all natural and offers me anti-ageing benefits too I'm v pleased.

Latest posts

Back