Decleor TSV Beauty Day- 18/01/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just to let you know there is a Decleor TSV on Sunday 18th January 2009.

Looks like its a Beauty Day too.

Think the TSV will be 227 082 Decleor Nourishing & Energising Top to Toe Skincare Collection currently priced £45.50

Just waiting for CS to get back to me about what is in the set.

Think the TSV will be 227 082 Decleor Nourishing & Energising Top to Toe Skincare Collection currently priced £45.50

Just waiting for CS to get back to me about what is in the set.

It contains:

150ml Prolagene Gel (full size £32.50)
400ml System Corps (super size £28.50)
250ml Beaute De Mains (super size £25.50)
15ml Nutri Delice

Finally!!! A decent TSV!! However, for all Decleor fans, the christmas department sales at Decleor counters starts on Boxing Day and they are normally cheaper than QVC. Will be interesting to price up the savings.

Great TSV

It contains:

150ml Prolagene Gel (full size £32.50)
400ml System Corps (super size £28.50)
250ml Beaute De Mains (super size £25.50)
15ml Nutri Delice

Thanks Sazza - I will be buying this one, or even 2!
Do you know which of the nutri-delice products is in the kit?
Cheers.

:1::1::1:

Looks fantastic, will go for this one. System Corps has been my absolute favorite body lotion for years.

I really want this but I already have an open prolege gel and an unopened one from the Aug TSV! Suppose they last unopened though so could treat myself to all the rest of the products!!

Any of you Decleor experts tell me what Beaute de mains is? and what the Nutri Delice range is? This does sound like a good TSV - i love the Systeme corps. I used to know a good bit about Decleor's range of products but converted to Elemis around two years ago(although still use aromaessences under my moisturisers) and have fell by the wayside - any help will be appreciated Linda.

I think Nutri Delice is a moisturiser for delicate,dry skin and beaute de mains is one of my favourite hand creams.

Thanks Judithx This must be the hand cream Julia Roberts is always going on about? I'll defo be going for this one - Elemis tomorrow,SB on the 17th Dec,Lulu the first week in January(6th?) and now a good Decleor on the 18th January:34::34::34: and me meant to be trying to save in 2009 yeh that will be right!! Here's to the next good TSV eh!! Linda

Latest posts

Back