Decleor TSV 28/3/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If there's an individual item you are wanting to get take a look at the decleor website. The are moving and so delivery may be delayed but they are offering free delivery on all orders and some free samples gifts with purchase.

Not anything amazing but may be useful to you. I ordered a toner to use with the TSV and my other decleor products.

its back up but easy pays will kick in at 12am

Decleor 4 Piece Hydrating Face & Body Skincare Collection
Item Number: 207584
QVC Price £90.00
Today's Special Value Price £58.96
P&P £5.95

This skincare and bodycare collection includes the recently launched Micellar Oil, the award-winning Aromessence Iris Oil Serum and Hydra Floral Multi-Protection Light Cream, all designed to give your complexion optimal hydration; plus a choice of Gradual Glow Body Milk or Moisturising Body Milk, giving you the option of a naturally tanned glow or supremely hydrated skin. This head to toe collection from Decleor is the perfect seasonal set to prepare your skin for summer, your way.

Award-winning skincare - Aromessence Iris Oil Serum was voted Best Anti-Ageing Product at the QVC Beauty Awards 2014

Contains:

1 x Aromessence Iris Oil Serum (15ml; full size) - this serum works in harmony with the skin to help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. With a restful floral aroma and a delicate silky texture, ingredients include geranium, lemongrass, manuka, iris, rose, jasmine, plus plum kernels, hazelnut and borage
1 x Micellar Oil (150ml; full size) - a world-first in micellar technology, this cleanser uses a combination of oil and water to work deep into the pores, helping to dissolve and disperse dirt and impurities, and removing all traces of make-up, including waterproof and long-lasting formulas. Contains sweet almond oil and vegetable squalene
1 x Hydra Floral Multi-Protection Light Cream (50ml; full size) - with a delightful fragrance of neroli essential oil, this light, fresh cream is designed to offer your skin long-lasting hydration whilst helping to protect against pollution

Plus a choice of:

1 x Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Gradual Glow Body Milk (250ml; full size) - a gradual glow moisturiser with a light, melting texture that is easily absorbed into the skin, and offers a natural sun-kissed look plus intense hydration from the first application. Contains magnolia essential oil, narcissus bulb and vanilla extract
1 x Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Moisturising Body Milk (250ml; full size) - helps to hydrate the skin, plus promote skin elasticity and a feeling of firmness, working to enhance the overall appearance of your skin. A light texture that moisturises and softens the skin's surface layers, leaving it feeling velvety smooth

How to use:

Aromessence Iris Oil Serum:

In the morning, apply three drops of serum over a cleansed face and neck, pressing in with fingertips and finishing with light sweeping strokes

Micellar Oil:

Dispense 1-2 pumps onto dry hands and spread gently and thoroughly over a dry face and neck
Add a few drops of water to your face to emulsify - the oil will turn milky white - and massage into your skin
Rinse thoroughly and follow with your choice of moisturiser

Hydra Floral Multi-Protection Light Cream:

Apply after serum to your face and neck

Choice of:
Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Gradual Glow Body Milk:

Apply daily after showering and exfoliating
Use gentle massaging movements evenly over the entire skin
Wash hands after each use

Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Moisturising Body Milk:

Apply moisturiser daily with gentle massaging movements after a bath or shower, concentrating on areas of extreme dryness such as the elbows, knees and feet

Behind the brand

Decléor's expertise is in essential oils, master blending and using the highest quality natural ingredients to offer a scientific solution to every skin, body or lifestyle concern. Ever at the forefront of new and exciting developments, Decléor is recognised throughout the world for their comprehensive range of aromatherapy face, body and skin therapies.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-4-Piec...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-47-_-207584

decleor has been a popular high street brand for years maybe qvc is the kiss of death to these brands. over exposure, undercutting prices makes it a less popular brand in the stores.

decleor has been a popular high street brand for years maybe qvc is the kiss of death to these brands. over exposure, undercutting prices makes it a less popular brand in the stores.

I think Decleor's sales have fallen because Elemis has really taken over that sector of the market, luxury aromatic spa brand, or whatever they call it. Its a niche (ish) area and difficult for too many brands to populate, as for many people skincare in this price bracket is still a considered purchase, they might buy good bundles on QVC or online but full price individual items in department stores is a much more difficult sell.

Last edited:
It is not hard for me I went off most Decleor stuff years ago, even the glow stuff goes patchy on me! I have never seen it as a High Street brand, more a beauty salon brand!

I love Decleor's balms and aromessences. They really suit my skin. I know not everyone can tolerate aromatherapy oils, but I have always liked them. Having said that, no TSV for me.

Got an email today to say my TSV has been despatched - we'll see if it comes tomorrow. That will be the fastest delivery ever if it does.

CC

I really like Decleor too. Love alpha H but feel I need a break from it now and again which is when decleor is great for a much more soothing experience.

Sorry to drag this old post up to the top, I just wanted to amend that I was wrong to say Decleor had dissapeared from Harrods. It seems they have just relocated from the main beauty hall to the second one. saw it with my own eyes the other day.

Latest posts

Back