Decleor TSV - 23/11/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not for me (thank god already spent to much on skin care) Would love the eye serum but not keen on the Phytopeel and 15ml of the cream is no good. It's just a sample.

I am not keen on Phytopeel either.

15ml of the face cream is more than a sample, will last a good while, samples that Decleor do are 5ml. It would have been better if they had put the 15ml face cream in a jar rather than a tube, it looks better in a jar.

The eye serum is now in a pump bottle and it's almost impossible to use without it squirting all over the shop - also one pump is far too much. They need to put this back i a bottle.

Friend of mine gave me a tip to stop it squirting, put it onto the back of the hand instead of onto your finger. The pump does give out a bit too much but I just use the excess between the eyebrows and on the lines that run from the nose down to the sides of the mouth.

I am not keen on Phytopeel either.

15ml of the face cream is more than a sample, will last a good while, samples that Decleor do are 5ml. It would have been better if they had put the 15ml face cream in a jar rather than a tube, it looks better in a jar.

Friend of mine gave me a tip to stop it squirting, put it onto the back of the hand instead of onto your finger. The pump does give out a bit too much but I just use the excess between the eyebrows and on the lines that run from the nose down to the sides of the mouth.

Thanks, Sazza. Great tip - and that is what I will do as I do like the serum.

TSV now on website

Decleor 5 Piece Firming Facial Collection
Today's Special Value Price £41.87
QVC Price £50.00
Item Number 225983
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45
Give the gift of spa-quality skincare with this five-piece facial collection from Decleor. It contains Serum Hydrotenseur (15ml), a best-selling eye serum which temporarily smoothes away fine lines while firming the area around your eyes. There's full-sized Phytopeel (50ml), a wonderfully gentle exfoliator, as well as two 5ml containers of Decleor's brand-new Aromessence Excellence day serum - a natural boost for your skin. Plus, the Triple Action Rich Cream (15ml) revitalises mature and dry skin. Comes in a gold gift box - perfect for Christmas.

Will not be going for this very dull tsv :9: Don't rate the eye serum at all, and as for the phytopeel - exfoliators have moved on so much since this came onto the market goodness knows how many years ago.

Thanks for the heads up on this tsv, I love Decleor but like everyone else have got loads of small sample sizes I will keep a look out for a full size excellence as I do like that rather than the tsv.

Another tip I read on here ages ago was to wrap a rubber band round the top a couple of times to stop the pump depressing too far. Works really well for stopping men pumping out a ton of shampoo/conditioner/shower gel too ;o)

As a lover of Decleor I'm amazed at how poor this TSV is, considering that A} there is a credit crunch on and B} it had the potential to sell tens of thousands of units if the correct collection had been offered prior to Christmas.

I really cant believe that they couldnt offer one of Decleors excellent value Christmas coffrets as a TSV, with even a few pounds off and I am certain that they would have sold in their thousands!

decleor tsv.....

i am not impressed with the decleor tsv. it really looks like a gift with purchase kit.really wanted some full size aromesscence and some of decleor excellent moisturisers. this is a complete diappointment. to be frank the last few weeks of tsv have been a real let down. barring the l'occitane one
i am not amused.
who is in charge of the tsv should be sacked. none have sold out for ages. they have bee either complete rubbish or so expensive or prestigious that i for one could not contemplate them.

As a lover of Decleor I'm amazed at how poor this TSV is, considering that A} there is a credit crunch on and B} it had the potential to sell tens of thousands of units if the correct collection had been offered prior to Christmas.

I really cant believe that they couldnt offer one of Decleors excellent value Christmas coffrets as a TSV, with even a few pounds off and I am certain that they would have sold in their thousands!

I agree with all you have said!

I'm also a lover of Decleor but am not buying this TSV.
I have three unopened bottles of hydrotenseur and treated myself to a full sized bottle of aromessence excellence from my local spa a few weeks ago.

Not for me either :58: I binned the last Phytopeel, felt if I continued using it my face would have ended up like that ~stretched face~ thing from Dr Who :52:..I get the feeling Decleor may have something new in the pipeline regarding exfoliating, and they are shifting their stock of Phytopeel IMHO only of course :9:

daydreamer

Haven't bought Decleor for years - not because I don't like it, but because we stock other ranges that I like more.
I must say a word in defence of phytopeel though - I LOVE IT. I wonder if people are not letting it dry sufficiently as I have never had any problems getting it off and it has always been very satisfying :)
They also use it in Decleor facials and I love the feeling you get from using it.
Still not buying the TSV though .....:52:

Not for me either :58: I binned the last Phytopeel, felt if I continued using it my face would have ended up like that ~stretched face~ thing from Dr Who :52:..I get the feeling Decleor may have something new in the pipeline regarding exfoliating, and they are shifting their stock of Phytopeel IMHO only of course :9:

daydreamer

Wasn't she called Cassandra? Great description :D

I must be one of the only people who have purchased the tsv. Partly because I never miss an opportunity to stock up on Decleor - my bathroom cupboard is like a Decleor shop!

Oh and Thank you for that lovely Smashbox ultimate kit. I've ordered mine as an Xmas pressie to myself!

I agree with all you have said!

:thanks: Snuffles a wasted retail opportunity by Decleor IMHO

:thanks: but I'd best not watch, I've just filled 3 bags ( each the size of a carrier bag) with my Decleor stash. Isnt that obscene:?::?:

And thats not counting the other ranges that I have 'stockpiled' :54::54::54:

Thought I would take a leaf out of your book Jabbathehut and go through my stockpile and I have found that I have all of the products in the TSV . Even the Aromessence Excellence I have in a sample size.

I just forgot they were there but best thing is I have also come across some other things that I have bought which will come up on programmes later today which I would have duplicated.

Thanks for the idea!

Bet

I am also really tired of hearing the stock phrases:-

This is a real hero product
This is an Amazing product
This is my desert island product
This is a salon secret

The above seems to apply to every product. I do like decleor but like many others, am very disappointed in the TSV.

Decleor is my favorite but I won't be getting the TSV because I've got so much other stuff stockpiled to use up. It's a pity they don't do something else in a TSV like some of their shower gels etc which I really like. People who shop on QVC can only use so many facial products.

I didn't go for the TSV.

Mum and I both have a good stock of Hydrotenseur and we got the small Aromessence Excellence when they had the try me a while back.

We were at a Decleor event at Frasers the other day so we are both stocked up on products now between what we bought and the freebies, so while the TSV is good value we just don't need to stock pile anymore at the moment.

Latest posts

Back