Decleor TSV - 23/11/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:thanks: but I'd best not watch, I've just filled 3 bags ( each the size of a carrier bag) with my Decleor stash. Isnt that obscene:?::?:

And thats not counting the other ranges that I have 'stockpiled' :54::54::54:

I think the TSV is going to be 225 983 Decleor 5 Piece Firming Facial Collection currently priced £49.25

Contains:
15ml Serum Hydrotenseur (full size and is worth £30)
15ml Experience De L’age Triple Action Rich Cream (worth 18.90)
50ml Phytopeel (full size and is worth £25)
2x 5ml Arromessence Excellence (worth £46)

I am not that keen on the phytopeel: it is so difficult to take off, you need to rub it very hard.
It took me 20 minutes to "peel" it off, it was very messy and even after rinsing and uaing a lotion my skin still felt sticky.
I can't believe that it is good for wrinkly or loose skin.

Sounds a bit boring, I am not keen on the phytopeel either Tia.

Just bought 2 hydrotenseur from BCC (1 for myself and 1 for anyone else that missed it, if anyone is interested)

:LOL: I hope so I have 3 X 5mls unopened from my try-me haul sazza.

I SERIOUSLY need to STOP buying beauty products from QVC or I will soon need storage the same size as their ruddy warehouse :LOL::LOL:

I am not that keen on the phytopeel: it is so difficult to take off, you need to rub it very hard.
It took me 20 minutes to "peel" it off, it was very messy and even after rinsing and uaing a lotion my skin still felt sticky.
I can't believe that it is good for wrinkly or loose skin.

Me either. Used it once and felt like it was flesh that I eventually managed to grab, peel or scrape off!

I like the excellence but nothing else in the set is for me.

I think the TSV is going to be 225 983 Decleor 5 Piece Firming Facial Collection currently priced £49.25

Contains:

This is the TSV, had a card in the door today. It says we've treated you to a full-size Decleor Phytopeel, so my credit card will be safe.

Contains:

It is now priced £41.87 :)

Not for me (thank god already spent to much on skin care) Would love the eye serum but not keen on the Phytopeel and 15ml of the cream is no good. It's just a sample.

The eye serum is now in a pump bottle and it's almost impossible to use without it squirting all over the shop - also one pump is far too much. They need to put this back i a bottle.

Latest posts

Back