Decleor TSV 23/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is it too early for any info on this please? Its the range I use and I will hold out from buying elsewhere if they are items that I am running out of. Thanks in advance (orders) loool xx

Is it too early for any info on this please? Its the range I use and I will hold out from buying elsewhere if they are items that I am running out of. Thanks in advance (orders) loool xx

I think its safe to say nobody knows yet but im sure when they do they will post on here :)

My best on the surprise element of the TSV is that Decleor are going to throw in a random product into every order sent out... Might be wrong, but that's my guess. What does everyone else think?

So what is this big amazing surprise they talk about then? Four full sizes plus this extra wonderful thingy? Cannot be AD or EZP surely? I am quite tempted but depends on price. I was a bit unfair on the total glow elsethread. I had a bottle last year which did nothing, absolutely zip. But when I used the remainder this year it was a lot more effective! Perhaps it matured with age like a wine!! I find the balms last about a quarter of the time Fiona says but might try that new one rather than neroli. Love prolagene as my daytime eye gel. I have only ever had a DHS micellar water and found it very drying but this one may be better. OK, talked myself into it!!!!!

PS, cross posted with warwa there! That sounds good as long as it is not a L'Occy style sample size.

I'm pleased with this TSV because I love Decleor but already have all these products and so won't be tempted. I find it so hard to resist and need to buy slower than I use up for a while. Phew!

I have only ever had a DHS micellar water and found it very drying but this one may be better.

I've tried the Decleor micellar water and in my opinion it is no better than the B.pure one I buy from Superdrug. I wouldn't pay a premium for what I find is essentially a generic product.

For the surprise...
A competition perhaps?
A gift with purchase?
A redeemable voucher?
It can't be a bag - there is nothing new about those.

It's certainly intriguing.
Generally, whether you like the products or not, Decleor do do full sizes, so represent pretty good value for money.

Interesting that they are banging on about Marjolaine for dehydration... Neroli is also recommended for (and is very good for) dehydration - if your concern is dehydration - on Decleor's own website it will take you to Hydrafloral and Neroli. Marjolaine replaced the Angelique aromessence and balm and is for dry skin (which isn't the same thing as dehydrated skin).

Last edited:
On the Decleor web site they have lots of sample sizes and travel size gift sets as freebies so may be something like that. Or could it be some discount on a spa visit maybe?

I think it would be awesome if every collection sent out had a different freebie product thrown in. And not even 'one of so many', that it could be anything and you won't know until your TSV arrives.

I have never used Decleor products. Well I'm lying, I went to the beauty bash last year and in my goody bag was travel/sample size body oil thing in a tube. I took it to the US with in March, but I had to bin it because it made my body feel wet and it took ages to sink in so I could get changed (and I think I got inpatient with that too and some transferred onto my clothes).

Anyway, I seem to be on some sort of exercise where I want to try new things at the moment and so I am thinking of going for this TSV, especially as my current toner is running low and I thought I would be replacing it with the Elemis TSV but I didn't buy it in the end. I know the item in the pot is a face cream, but I don't really understand what the product in the tube is. Can anyone help me with that? I don't feel Fiona made it clear to newbies.

As for the body lotion, what a weird product to throw in for a TSV that sounds like it's a skincare one. I must admit though I have tried it (QVC sent it me in error over a year ago, was suppose to send a courier to pick it up, but never did) and I did like it. I didn't apply it properly though and you could see where the gradual glow finished and my skin started again. lol!

I was a bit unfair on the total glow elsethread. I had a bottle last year which did nothing, absolutely zip. But when I used the remainder this year it was a lot more effective!

I've just finished using the Elemis Total Glow face cream (from a TSV) and it did absolutely nothing to add colour to my face. However, the Decleor Gradual Glow body lotion does (to my body, not face, obviously, lol!). It's strange, isn't it?

Anyway, I seem to be on some sort of exercise where I want to try new things at the moment and so I am thinking of going for this TSV, especially as my current toner is running low and I thought I would be replacing it with the Elemis TSV but I didn't buy it in the end. I know the item in the pot is a face cream, but I don't really understand what the product in the tube is. Can anyone help me with that? I don't feel Fiona made it clear to newbies.

The TSV contains a cleanser (the micellar water) - so no toner; a night-time balm (think combination serum and moisturiser) which has an almost waxy consistency until warmed up; and the gradual glow body lotion, together with the mysterious prolagene gel (the tube).

Prolagene gel, as Fiona says, is the oldest product in the range. It is somewhat legendary, and contains the key ingredient which spawned the Prolagene Lift range of products (L-prolene). Originally it was developed for post-burn treatment, and is effective for scar healing. You can't cite Ali Young on QVC in reviews: but she has repeatedly stated on air that she used it on her skin as a teen to great effect (avoiding scarring from acne). You can use prolagene gel in a number of ways - you can use it as a serum (under moisturiser, under eye cream, under bodylotion); you can cocktail it with products to introduce a firming element (hand cream, body lotion, moisturiser, eye cream); you can use it on its own if you want very light moisturisation on any part of the body, or a firming effect, or scar reduction (although probably not once the scar has lost any pinkness).

If you have a moisturiser which feels too heavy - try mixing in prolagene gel for a lighter consistency. If you want something cool and calming for your eyes (eg: if you suffer with hayfever) you can apply it whereever you need to on the eye area.

It's a light greeny blue watery gel. It doesn't leave colour on your skin. It sinks in quickly and isn't tacky. It has no fragrance. The standard size is 150ml so it will last you for ages.

I'm a fan, in case you couldn't guess :mysmilie_12:

There was micellar water before and I gave it away. I do like the balms though and I like the golden glow. I don't need any really so I might just not watch on that day as I know I'll buy if I do.

CC

I just watched a Q product video for the Marjoleine balm and do not know which option to go for now! Is it really rich for super dry skin? Has anyone tried it (or the Angelique predecessor?). I have used Neroli and Iris but wonder if this would be too much for my skin which is not particularly dry, but it is aging!!!!! Or perhaps there is very little difference between them all?? I have used AD Skin Synergy and liked that very much, is that at the Marjoleine level?

Any advice appreciated!!!!!

Latest posts

Back