Decleor TSV 20/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This would seem to be very good value.
Is the Prolagene as good as most of the reviews seem to say? I've never used much Decleor but this seems a good price to try it.

This would seem to be very good value.
Is the Prolagene as good as most of the reviews seem to say? I've never used much Decleor but this seems a good price to try it.

There are loads of way you can use Prolagene gel, on face and body. It was originally created for post-surgery use, so not perfumed or stingy.

I use it on its own on eyes and face (unlike the SBC gels there is no alcohol involved). I mix it with richer face creams to take them down to a lighter cream-gel texture (brilliant in the summer). I have found it helpful for keeping my skin feeling soothed during hayfever season (which for me stretches from February to October), and feeling firmer as well. I use it on arms and elbows as well.

Ordered early and going to try the absolu. It really is a good deal when you look at the full prices of Decleor and I usually only buy it now when there's a TSV or a special offer on something. I like the easy pays as well as £60 odd is a lot all at one go.

CC

Ordered early and going to try the absolu. It really is a good deal when you look at the full prices of Decleor and I usually only buy it now when there's a TSV or a special offer on something. I like the easy pays as well as £60 odd is a lot all at one go.

CC

I need a new tube of prolagene gel. Supersize standalone excluding P&P is £52-ish. Duo of the 150mls is £39-sh, and single of 150mls is £36-ish. For an extra few quid I get to try the Aurabsolu (love HydraFloral, but have plenty of it). I'm so weak-willed!

Does anyone know what the Aurabsolu day cream smells like please ?

It is a white floral scent, so a bit like a really expensive candle. At first sniff I wasn't too sure but it is a really delicate scent, so that once applied to your skin it doesn't seem too strong.

It's a really lovely cream, definitely gives your skin a lovely glow. A bit like Pro-Collagen but a bit heavier. Too heavy for my skin at this time of year but I have 2 x 15ml tubes that I'm really looking forward to using in the colder months.

fiona's nose to mouth lines have become rather pronounced with her weight loss sadly. really ageing and the chin area not looking good either

Tried to order online but it won't let me select an option. I click on an option and click buy and i just get an error message to select an option.

I'm thinking of ordering but not sure which go for, any tips?

I am going for both. I am much more restrained about purchases as I have massive stockpiles but I allow myself off the reins if it is prolegene or good eye products or neck tightening. Slacking skin is my no one two and three skin concern so I am going for the hydrafloral option for that eye product. I am going for the other option too as I am intrigued by the moisturiser and that option eye product won't go to waste either.

The advice on air seems to say that if you are most interested in skin tone go for the Aurabsolu option but most other skin issues seem to be covered by the hydra floral.

I'm very underwhelmed by it. Mind you Decleor doesn't grab me.

I'm always tempted by eye & neck creams, my favourite eye cream is Gatineau defilift.

I've already got a hydra floral moisturiser in my stock pile, so I'm interested in trying the other one. And I'm going to give the prolagene a good go this time. I've used it on and off over the years, but the great reviews have persuaded me to start using it religiously, especially on my neck.

I've not switched on QVC at all today... these days the Ali and Fiona show is so predictable and more of a sales prevention tool than an incentive to buy.

Check your parcel when it comes even if you don't intend to use it yet. Mine was missing the eye product.

Like just about everyone else, I have probably tried a bit of this and a bit of that over the years being convinced I like them more than another brand, and I always have a stock pile for fear of running out of favourites, but you know what I nearly always come back to Decleor as my tried and trusted and i love the smells of aromessences and balms, and the feeling on my skin. I won't even bother trying the water because it's not going to be my preferred way to clean my skin as I've liked a hot cloth way of cleansing since the 70s (and before Liz Earle). Even if I use a cream cleaser which is supposed to be tissued off, i'll still fill the basin with hot water and remove with a cloth.

I thought I had enough of everything, so didn't bother with the last 2 Decleor TSVs and I'm kicking myself now. So, hope it's not long before the next one.

Out of curiosity, I've made a few purchases over the years mainly art and books from Ebay- but I see a lot of Decleor and other skincare names being sold on Ebay, but I've always been wary of buying in case they're ripped off imitations which can cause skin damage, but I'm also thinking with the bad people sellers, perhaps there are some genuine stockists too - anyone have any idea or have used ebay?

Last edited:
Check your parcel when it comes even if you don't intend to use it yet. Mine was missing the eye product.

How unlucky for you!

I got the aurabsolu version, and have the full complement of products. The face cream scent reminds me a bit of astral, which my mum used to use. Will be using it tomorrow.

The micellar water will mainly get used for eyes (micellar water is excellent for eyes, in my experience, both for removing makeup and just cleansing away the normal "gunk").

I rang as soon as it arrived & was hoping they could send out the missing product but no, I have to wait for Hermes to collect the whole thing then, when they get it back, they'll send another so heaven only knows how long all that will take.
Just for interest the lady in CS asked if I'd like a refund or replacement, I said "oh have you any left?"
" Oh yes," she said," we have loads."
It was the hydrafloral set.

I rang as soon as it arrived & was hoping they could send out the missing product but no, I have to wait for Hermes to collect the whole thing then, when they get it back, they'll send another so heaven only knows how long all that will take.
Just for interest the lady in CS asked if I'd like a refund or replacement, I said "oh have you any left?"
" Oh yes," she said," we have loads."
It was the hydrafloral set.

It's such a wind up that they insist on going through this pointless convoluted process. What do they want the incomplete set back for, to flog at one of their outlets or ship on to the next poor unsuspecting customer in the hope they won't notice? Why not send you the missing item then sell the rest of that set at the outlet? Maybe it's because all the items are individually packaged (as we know they are, hence - if you order three items simultaneously- they all arrive separately), so the warehouse staff just have to pick the stock and add the address label? Amazon seem to cope with combining orders! I recently had to do this with my Tili beauty box, as the seal was broken and product was missing from one of the items. They turned it around quite quickly, to be fair, so fingers crossed you won't be in for a long wait, either.

When Hermes collect do they give you a proof of posting like the Post Office do?
All the years I've been with QVC never had Hermes collect before.

Latest posts

Back