Decleor TSV 20/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Prolegene gel works wonders on the upper arms. Used to have that "bad circulation" look and a bumpy texture. After several months using prolegene gel after my shower, the colour is normal, bumps disappeared and smooth, firm skin. It may have happens with any old lotion though as I never used a body lotion before.

Prolegene gel works wonders on the upper arms. Used to have that "bad circulation" look and a bumpy texture. After several months using prolegene gel after my shower, the colour is normal, bumps disappeared and smooth, firm skin. It may have happens with any old lotion though as I never used a body lotion before.

That's going to be my use for it. Have used it in the past on upper arms & thighs & felt it helped my skin feel firmer. Now, due to weight loss, I need it more than ever.

It is a great eye mask but it is great on scaring, have had great results on scars!

Photos of TSV are confusing......think eye product depends on which moisturiser you choose.

Not seen any other photos other than the ones Supercoolwillow has posted so can you let me/us know what other eye cream may be available? Thanks

Not seen any other photos other than the ones Supercoolwillow has posted so can you let me/us know what other eye cream may be available? Thanks

Photos on here show Hydrotenseur and Aurabsolu so I assume they have been matched to the moisturisers.

Photos on here show Hydrotenseur and Aurabsolu so I assume they have been matched to the moisturisers.

Thanks for getting back to me. Now that you have pointed out that it is a picture of the Aurabsolu eye cream (I thought it was the moisturiser) I am assuming if you go for the Hydra Floral moisturiser you'll
get the Hydrotenseur & the Aurabsolu Eye Cream with the Aurabsolu moisturiser.

The hydrotenseur is rubbish for me. Judith Williams and Liz Earle eyes are much better. Never tried Aurabsolu so may go for that even though Hydra Floral moisture is a dream for my paper dry skin.

CC

If you are into herbal remedies, another thing that is supposed to help with skin/scar recovery after surgery is pineapple enzyme. I think a pineapple is a bromeliad and the enzyme is something like bromelain. You can get the tablets in Holland and Barrett. They were not too pricey when I had them. I used it and would get it again but like most things, results vary and can be pretty subjective too!

Also Vitamin A reduces scars and Vitamin E is used after surgery to heal the skin (I remember they did it on '10 years younger' after plastic surgery). Aloe Vera gel comes to mind too for its calming properties, as well as Arnica and Immortelle for bruising.

I think I'll pass on this. The only thing I'd like to try that I haven't is the Prologene gel and I'll look out for it on ebay afterwards.

Decleor 4 Piece Skin Energising Collection
Item Number: 211764
QVC Price £81.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.96
P&P: £4.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £18.32

Featuring a choice of moisturiser and eye cream, this bespoke four-piece skincare collection from Decleor also includes a supersize of the iconic multitasking Aroma Solutions Prolagene gel, designed to firm the look of your skin, and Aroma Cleanse Soothing Micellar Water, a gentle and clarifying cleanser. Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while hydrating and brightening the look of your skin to reveal an energised, revitalised complexion.

A bespoke skincare collection - choose your preferred day cream and eye treatment by selecting from the Hydra Floral option, which is ideal for dry skin, or the Aurabsolu option, created to give a radiant and plumped-looking complexion.

Contains:

1 x Aroma Solutions Prolagene Gel (400ml; supersize) - a multi-tasking gel designed to encourage the skin's natural collagen production, and rescue damaged skin by toning and helping to firm the appearance of the skin. Can be used as an eye gel, neck cream, or over the body, and is ideal to use during and after weight loss, particularly during pregnancy to improve the look of stretch marks, scarring and loose skin. Contains amino acid Proline L., and osmanthus absolute
1 x Aroma Cleanse Soothing Micellar Water (200ml; full size) - formulated especially for sensitive and reactive skin types, this intensely soft and gentle fragrance-free micellar water is a 3-in-1 cleanser, toner and eye make-up remover designed to delicately cleanse and soften the skin. Contains rose essential oil and natural bisabol

Plus a choice of:
Hydra floral:

1 x Serum Hydrotenseur Eye (15ml; full size) - this hydrating serum is designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and smooth the look of your skin, to leave your eye area looking revitalised and refreshed. Contains hyaluronic acid and mallow extract
1 x Hydra Floral Light Cream (50ml) - this fresh, lightweight cream encourages 24-hour hydration and protection, and leaves your skin looking radiant. Infused with wild pansy and sapphire extract

Or

Aurabsolu:

1 x Aurabsolu Eye Contour (15ml; full size) - designed to give an instant brightening effect to the under eye are, this cream helps to reduce the look of dark circles and dullness. Enriched with caffeine, vitamin B3 and orange pigments
1 x Aurabsolu Day Cream (50ml; full size) - a lightweight, deeply moisturising cream designed to protect your skin and reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, to leave your skin looking smooth, even and radiant. Formulated with jasmine absolute, and orange flavonoids, plus samphire and tamarindus extracts

How to use:
Aroma Cleanse Soothing Micellar Water:

Dampen a cotton pad, then gently massage the eyes, neck and then the rest of the face in light circular movements
Absorb any excess product with a paper tissue if necessary

Aroma Solutions Prolagene Gel:

Massage gel onto the skin
For your complexion, smooth over face and neck after your usual moisturiser morning and evening

Serum Hydrotenseur Eye/Aurabsolu Eye Contour:

On cleansed skin, apply a small amount to your eye area, patting in gently with your ring finger

Hydra Floral Hydrating Cream/Aurabsolu Day Cream:

Apply after your serum to your face and neck

+P&P

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.211764

I like Decleor but I have enough Elemis to last me a few years yet, so it will be silly of me to buy anymore just now,because I will be only storing one if I use the other:sad:
I must have come to my sense , because before I would get TSVs without thinking :mysmilie_17:

Love Decleor, but cannot justify adding to my stockpile.

Their TSVs are proper value with full sizes + not "QVC sizes"... so a true value if bought separately comparison can actually be made.

Must just check how I'm doing with Prolagene gel, as a supersize .... hmmm [feels resolve not to buy weakening]

Love Decleor, but cannot justify adding to my stockpile.

Their TSVs are proper value with full sizes + not "QVC sizes"... so a true value if bought separately comparison can actually be made.

Must just check how I'm doing with Prolagene gel, as a supersize .... hmmm [feels resolve not to buy weakening]

I have to agree with you, I am so happy to see full sizes, though I don't mind the 30ml pots of moisturiser. I have to say any product I consider could be given away on the front of a glossy magazine (L'Occitane please take note!!!) I do not place a value on. The recent Elemis TSV was my first TSV purchase of this year, though I did buy 4 & earlier I placed an order for 3 of this Decleor TSV (thanks go to Pickles1973 for the 'heads up' that it had gone live & thanks also to SUPERCOOLWILLOW for correctly listing the contents as I wasn't going to buy until it was confirmed that the Prolagene Gel was a Supersize) Up until now QVC were saving me a fortune because my beauty purchases were dwindling & I was working my way through my stash. Unfortunately they must have been listening to their Customers, or more likely saw a plummet in sales & realised we were making our feelings known by keeping our purses tightly closed!!!

I've not smelt it but this is what it says on the Decleor website:

KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENT: JASMINE ABSOLUTE

AN INGREDIENT SO PRECIOUS THAT IT'S USUALLY RESERVED FOR USE IN FINE FRAGRANCE. AURABSOLU MARKS A DECLÉOR INNOVATION: THE FIRST TIME JASMINE GRANDIFLORUM ABSOLUTE HAS BEEN USED IN OUR SKINCARE. A TRULY RESTORATIVE ACTIVE INGREDIENT, JASMINE ABSOLUTE IS RENOWNED FOR ITS PERFECTLY POSITIONED TO TARGET WEARY AND SLUGGISH SKIN. JASMINE IS HARVESTED IN THE FIRST MORNING LIGHT AND BY HAND TO PRESERVE THE ENTIRE PETAL POWER. JASMINE IS ENCAPSULATED IN AN ABSOLUTE WHICH EMBODIES THE COMPLETE ESSENCE OF THIS BEAUTIFUL FLOWER, MAKING IT A SUPREME SOURCE OF CONCENTRATE WHEN IT COMES TO ADDRESSING SKINCARE NEEDS.

I've not smelt it but this is what it says on the Decleor website:

KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENT: JASMINE ABSOLUTE

. JASMINE IS HARVESTED IN THE FIRST MORNING LIGHT AND BY HAND TO PRESERVE THE ENTIRE PETAL.

By fairies with stardust on their wings?

I've never smelt the jasmine absolute they speak of but the plant, jasmine, smells very like lilies, so if you like the smell of those I'd think it could be similar. I have both in my garden but don't like the smell of either, find them cloying.

Latest posts

Back