Decleor TSV 20/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Like the sound of this but my purse must stay shut. ������

I use Prolagene as my daytime eye gel so it is terrific value at 150ml cf an eye product. Love Hydrafloral but not bothered about micellar water and am very sceptical about wrinkle fillers. I never seem to look any different. As ever, depends on price.

I've got written down it's

Micellar Water - 200ml
Eye Wrinkle Filler - 15ml New
Prolagene Gel - 150ml
Hydra Floral - 50ml and something else

Not for me - I've used their miceller water from a pervious TSV and wasn't blown away by it. Fancy trying the misceller oil though, shame it's not in this TSV as I wanted to try the hydra floral as well. Nevermind.

Not for me - I've used their miceller water from a pervious TSV and wasn't blown away by it. Fancy trying the misceller oil though, shame it's not in this TSV as I wanted to try the hydra floral as well. Nevermind.

Just realised the last TSV would have been perfect for me - it had the miceller oil in it, as well as the hydra floral light and it had gradual glow too. lol!

It was on 15/05 & I was unwell that week, so that will be why I missed it. Nevermind.

Don't worry, there will probably be other kits available on the day that contain the things you want.

I use Prolagene as my daytime eye gel so it is terrific value at 150ml cf an eye product. Love Hydrafloral but not bothered about micellar water and am very sceptical about wrinkle fillers. I never seem to look any different. As ever, depends on price.

How do you find it as an eye gel. I use mine now and again when I remember, but not regularly enough to see if it works and I'm just mixing it with my moisturiser.

I like it as an eye gel. I use a true eye product at night (various brands not just Decleor) and this every morning. I am quite pleased with my eyes, lines are not too bad and certainly have not got worse since switching to Prolagene, which must be at least two years now if not three.

I have just been using Formula from M&S at night, the anti-ageing one, cost about £12. Very nice too! Must check out the big M&S when in town on Monday and see if they still have it.

I love that micellar water and the hydra floral. Still got tons of prolagene gel but I might be tempted on this if it's easy peasies. In fact there's no might about it, I will be tempted.

CC

Like the sound of this but my purse must stay shut. ������

Me too Mia56! I have an expensive time coming up & have to start using up my 'stash' otherwise I will need a removal van just for that.I do like Decleor but can't get into the hype of Prologene gel.

Wasn't going to buy this until Supercoolwillow posted that the Prolagene Gel is the supersize, earlier in this thread someone listed it as being 150ml. So, although I bought 4 of the recent Elemis TSV which contained Micellar water I will be purchasing one, or two, or three of theses dependant on if there are EZ pays.

Wasn't going to buy this until Supercoolwillow posted that the Prolagene Gel is the supersize, earlier in this thread someone listed it as being 150ml. So, although I bought 4 of the recent Elemis TSV which contained Micellar water I will be purchasing one, or two, or three of theses dependant on if there are EZ pays.

the list at the beauty bash said 150ml & the pic does state 400ml so who knows but it might of changed

Does Prolegene do anything? I have been using a tube for ages on my face and can't see any difference.

It is a great eye mask but it is great on scaring, have had great results on scars!

Photos of TSV are confusing......think eye product depends on which moisturiser you choose.

Latest posts

Back