Decleor TSV 14 August 2010

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just looking at it now on QVC,looks great but the price for only 100mls(even if it is concentrated) ....Ye Gods!!

I do feel guilty spending that amount on a cleanser but having tried it (got sent a sample) I love the way my skin feels after using it!!!

Woah! £60 quid for a Decleor TSV? I'm a dedicated Decleor fan but this is a bit steep.
My money is definitely safe today.

Is it just me or has Decleor suddenly become very pricey?

Fell out out love with Decleor, just use Neroli now, prefer the Dermalogica range so I'll be FARTING all day :D

Gatineau seemed to be the first brand with TSVs around this price, their last few have been in the £50 mark. Now Decleor and I believe Elemis's next one will be around the same. It used to be with beauty TSVs it was the cut off just before the £40 mark without postage. But prices are going up and QVC want the top of the range from each brand so that costs. If you love the brand and use the products then its well worth the money.

I really wanted this but will have to pass without Easy Pay. A bit too steep - will wait until the end of the month for the Elemis TSV instead. Still, it's not like I don't have plenty of goodies in my rather large stockpile!

Yippee - Easy Pay after all! Have ordered one - I'm running low on neck cream and fancied trying this one. I agree that the Clientele one is great but other Decleor products have made such a difference to my skin lately that I thought I would give this kit a go too.

I divorced Clarins when I met Decleor (I always think Decleor is what Clarins wants to be when it grows up) and have had excellent results with Prolagene and Hydrotenseur especially. But just recently my skin seems to have been overwhelmed by it and become quite sensitised and I've gone back to my remaining stock of Liz Earle combined with Elemis SOS and that seems to have calmed it down. Am going to try A'Kin next as I literally (and actually) haven't heard a single bad report about it. I also think the prices of the Decleor range seem to have increased recently, it's not at the Clarins price point as it was when I first found it. I will stick with Phytopeel though as it's just the best exfoliator I've tried and I've tried the lot (OH says it sounds like the name of a superhero and sings a daft song about 'phytopeeeeyearl' to tune of Wonder Woman every time I walk round house covered in it...:giggle:)

Last edited:
I am a bit suspicious of this new cleanser. I once heard it said on qvc that Fiona is an admirer of C&P and I think this is yet another version of the theme.

Also, whilst I love and have used loads of C&P, before that I used the original decleor cleanser and toner and they were the best traditional cleansing products I have found. Really liked them.

I once had a tube of foaming cleanser in a decleor kit and really disliked it. It was very drying and I couldn't understand why on earth decleor put their name to it.

I will be interested to read the reviews of this new cleanser but at the price I can't see it replacing c&P in most people's affections. I think the fact that C&P is for all skins is such winner, no need to agonize over which version to buy and I fear that decleor already have such a good cleanser of their own that they may just be muddying the waters now.

:clapping: I've bought it on easy pay - if it hadn't been on easy pay I would have thought twice about it so nice one QVC. Looks a good kit to me and I love love love my Prolagene - can't be without it. AND its been posted already today - yipeeeee.

One of the presenters commented that Fiona hasn't got a single wrinkle, that's fine by me, but her cheek area and jaw line seems to be drooping quite a bit and when the camera man was asked to show Fiona's décolletage for the benefit of the neck concentrate the camera hesitated for quite a bit, then went on to Fiona, but nowhere close so we could study her "12-year-old neck and décolletage ", I was really looking forward to it and disappointed in the end. And her fringe... I thought that she might be hiding her lines there or even eye bags. I think that people who work on QVC, beauty experts and presenters, just haven't got the chance to look their best due to working night hours, especially presenting a TSV just after midnight, meaning lack of sleep (and Fiona has a small child who probably keeps her awake at night), I really feel for them, they just cannot afford to look their best unless they take a time off to recuperate. I do like Fiona for her advice and soft non-irritating voice, and when she massages a model's face I wish it were me.

Mine was posted too today but I've missed on easy pay since I ordered it yesterday 13/08/10 just before 2pm.
I phoned CS, they will see if they can change it for me to easy pay, but didn't give any promises.
I was a bit hasty ordering it since I'm going away next week and need it delivered ASAP, so either way will be fine by me.

Oh, and I can't remember that it was mentioned how small the small tubes are except for the oil that they did say 5 ml - 1/3 of the full size. They keep concentrating on how large the large sizes are.

Hi Marina

You have 15ml of Experience de lage and 15ml of the night wrinkle moisturiser, so 30ml of moisturiser in total. With the 2 other full sizes and the third of the Excellence I think this is a good deal...but only if you are going to use it all! I have ordered one as needed a neck cream and need to do some firming treatments on my skin. I also want the Elemis TSV though so hope that they put this on Easy pay too.

I hope I won't be disappointed, the Iris TSV I bought last time, I love it, my skin just loves natural skincare, especially oils and balms.
I've just noticed that Fiona's skin looks dehydrated, especially when she laughs.

I have never felt that Fiona is the best advert for Decleor & have never been a fan.Not saying she dosen't know her stuff but I find her very irritating & IMO comes across extremely patronising at times. I could have swung for JF early hours of this morning going on & on about her wrinkle less face, neck etc. :puke: You never see that much of a close up on her so its hard to judge. I think if she lost some weight we might well see some wrinkles appear

I will reserve judgement on the new cleanser & wait for some reviews. I think its just another version of Liz Earle's C&P:dull:

They are just showing a LOVE surprise . 4 piece Gift of Nature Aromessence Iris collection. Its old stock as not in the new bottle. :taphead:How daft do they think we are ?

Julia looks good today though.

They did hint in this hour that this cleanser looks like C&P but nothing like it, it's foaming, and it did look foamy on Julia's hands and Tanya's face, and Tanya looked radiant after cleansing. I won't be buying it today since I have loads of other cleansers.
I also noticed that Iris collection had an old style bottle and thought that it was an old stock.
Although Julia looks good she also looks very tired, she keeps closing her eyes all the time while talking and it makes me think that she hasn't got any energy energy left in her, like her batteries are flat. It's been weeks that I've noticed that she keeps closing her eyes and makes herself smile, she needs rest ASAP.

Latest posts

Back