Decleor TSV 14 August 2010

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Decleor 5 Piece Skin Energising Collection.
Today's Special Value Price £55.92
QVC Price £67.75
Item Number 220527
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Smooth out the signs of ageing and re-energise your skin with this five-piece collection from Decleor. It showcases their best-selling Excellence De L'age Neck & Decollete Concentrate and Experience De L'age Rich Cream to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. You'll also be treated to Aromessence Excellence, a rich serum to help make your skin appear radiant; Aroma Night Wrinkle Firmness, a rich cream to help hydrate the skin while you sleep; and the invigorating Gel Prolagene.

Contains:

•Excellence De L'age Neck & Decollete Concentrate (50ml)
•Experience De L'age Rich Cream (15ml)
•Aromessence Excellence (5ml)
•Gel Prolagene (150ml)
•Aroma Night Wrinkle Firmness (15ml)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.220527

QVC Price £67.75
Item Number 220527
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Smooth out the signs of ageing and re-energise your skin with this five-piece collection from Decleor. It showcases their best-selling Excellence De L'age Neck & Decollete Concentrate and Experience De L'age Rich Cream to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. You'll also be treated to Aromessence Excellence, a rich serum to help make your skin appear radiant; Aroma Night Wrinkle Firmness, a rich cream to help hydrate the skin while you sleep; and the invigorating Gel Prolagene.

Contains:

•Gel Prolagene (150ml)

Excellent value as the Neck and Decollete Cream costs more than the TSV price!! :clapping:

I agree it is a very good deal but I am using the throat and neck cream at the moment and I don't think it is any better than some throat cream I use from M&S which costs about £12.
I am put off by the high P&P and can buy prolagene from Cheap Smells for £17.50.

I really wanted this but will have to pass without Easy Pay. A bit too steep - will wait until the end of the month for the Elemis TSV instead. Still, it's not like I don't have plenty of goodies in my rather large stockpile!

To be honest with the sizes and products in the upcoming Elemis TSV, really think the price will be similar to the Decleor one. :whew: So may cross fingers for easy pay.

That's true but it also coincides with my pay day. I will be buying this one as I really want to try the Pro Radiance cleanser.

I bought my Decleor TSV as soon I saw a post from Sazza through an operator since it's not available through the website or Qcut. The magic words in Sazza's post were "in stock".

Pardon my ignorance, but what does OTO mean?

It is a "One Time Only" which is a special priced item which QVC put on when the TSV has sold out or when it won't be aired again that day. :happy:

QVC Price £67.75
Item Number 220527
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Contains:

•Gel Prolagene (150ml)

It is on two easy pay. :happy:

Nope, not for me. I love Decleor but Prolagene doesn't do anything for me and I prefer the clientele neck cream.

Totally agree. Clientele neck cream is amazing. I wouldn't be without it.

Never bought any Decleor, but I really want to get the aromessence face neroli serum. I had it used on my face during a facial and it smells devine. Will buy else where though because of p&p price on qvc.

Lovely!
I know you rate the new cleanser,it's a bit steep though,isn't it?

Yes it is expensive but you use such a tiny amount (much less than C&P) so I think it will work out reasonable.

Last edited:
Lovely!
I know you rate the new cleanser,it's a bit steep though,isn't it?

Its on now and it's Fiona's "baby" as she created it and its only available on QVC until May 2011 before going worldwide. Btw I do wish Fiona would do something about her blooming fringe. It irritates me. X

Latest posts

Back