Decleor TSV 14/6/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Photo in the newsletter,Its called.... DECLÉOR Hydrating & Wrinkle Face & Body set

020614PL_QVC_June_Newsletter_v06_21.jpg

I noticed that too and thought "Hydrating and wrinkle" is a curious title. I'd have more confidence if it were called "hydrating and fewer wrinkles"!

The big gold colour bottle has to be the tan accelerator the other a 400mls body lotion. That might be the body bit.

I would guess gradual glow and system corps, it is usually a choice of one of these
And guess the yellow lidded tube is 1 x Dark Circle & Eye Wrinkle Eraser, and they seem to love giving us iris these days

The big gold colour bottle has to be the tan accelerator the other a 400mls body lotion. That might be the body bit.

I would guess gradual glow and system corps, it is usually a choice of one of these
And guess the yellow lidded tube is 1 x Dark Circle & Eye Wrinkle Eraser, and they seem to love giving us iris these days

Yep Gradual Glow and Systeme Corps, or could be the Hand Cream, the bottles look like 250ml ones to me!

Can you tell me the Items Autumn I can't see clearly on my Ipad.
Lynn :mysmilie_7:

Im with the others on this looks like Gradual glow, System Corps/or Hand cream, Dark Circle and Wrinkle Eraser, Either Iris or Neroli Oil and i would guess the moisturiser will be Hydra Floral Moisturiser

Thanks Ian, I was hoping it wouldn't be the Neroli as now there is no way I can NOT get this. Just hope it is a good price and preferably on EZ pay.

I am looking forward to this, hope it is an OK price. I love Hydrafloral and want to try gradual glow. My cheapo alternative is not working very well this year so would like to try a better one and see if it makes a difference.

According to Fiona who has posted on FB about the TSV it is a choice between Gradual Glow or Systeme Corps.

didnt think you got both because the pic only has 4 items in the first one as the first pic is usually a group shot of all the items in it

It must have included both originally as the description states 5 piece collection, if it is a choice that leaves 4 items :)

Latest posts

Back