Decleor TSV 14/6/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The TSV is called Hydrating & Quenching for the one with Systeme Corps and Hydrating and Radiance for the on with Gradual Glow.

Decleor 4 Piece Hydrating & Smoothing Face & Body Collection
Item no:205515
QVC Price: £77.00
Today's Special Value Price: £55.56
P&P: £5.95

Decleor Hydrating and Smoothing Face and Body Collection. This fantastic four-piece collection contains a choice of either a lightweight Moisturising Body Milk, or a tanning Gradual Glow Body Milk, plus Decleor's iconic Aromessence Neroli Serum, the popular Hydra Floral Light Cream and a brightening Dark Circle & Eye Wrinkle Eraser. Quench your skin's thirst and target those tell-tale signs of ageing with this hydrating skincare collection for your face and body from Decleor.

Contains:
1 x Aromessence Neroli Serum (15ml; full size) - this award-winning elixir of 100% natural essential oils is specially formulated to help comfort and treat skin exposed to daily stress. It penetrates skin upon application and leaves skin visibly smoother, softer and more radiant
1 x Hydra Floral 24 hour Moisture Activator Light Cream (50ml; full size) - this lightweight formula is infused with sunflower extract, is soft to the touch and absorbs instantly, providing 24 hour hydration, leaving skin moisturised and fresh
1 x 2-in-1 Dark Circle & Eye Wrinkle Eraser (15ml; full size) - this formula helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles, while the unique gel cream texture contains illuminating yellow pigments and helps counteract dark circles. Contains galanga extract

Plus a choice of:
1 x Gradual Glow Hydrating Body Milk (250ml; full size) - replace your usual body moisturiser with this formula which has a light melting texture and a unique tanning active ingredient to help moisturise and illuminate your skin with a natural, long-lasting glow. Contains extract of Tahitian vanilla and magnolia essential oil
Or
1 x Systeme Corps Moisturising Body Milk (250ml; full size) - this lightweight body milk intensively hydrates in just one application, enveloping your skin in a comforting and protective layer of moisture. It also helps improve elasticity and firmness, enhancing the overall appearance of your skin, leaving it velvety smooth and with a gorgeous sheen. Infused with coconut oil, vitamin D, plant glycoprotein and moisturising agents. Suitable for all skin types

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=205515&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Never ever tried Decleor before, but am tempted with the gradual glow, can you use this on the face?

Never ever tried Decleor before, but am tempted with the gradual glow, can you use this on the face?

It wasn't made for the face but Fiona, AY etc....have used it and says it is fine to use on face but you should patch test first.

I've gone for it on advanced orders. I'm hoping its as good as they say, i looked at myself in the mirror earlier and looked like a ghost haha

Why during the Micellar Oil demo , Everytime Fiona removed the Mally Mascara from the models hand , did she leave some of the mascara on the hand , did she think we were blind !!!

I saw two demos and one was OK, one left a bit behind, lol. What amused me was how long she left the cotton pads on for the demo. If you have to do that you would need to lie down so they do not fall off and wait for it to work which is hardly time saving! And you cannot do that over the whole face! She should have used it by just applying straight to the skin and no delay. On the plus side, Tanya's skin looked a lot better, no furious red patches by the end of the day.

Has anyone received this yet? Mine was shipped on 14/6 but hermes tracking is still saying just Order Generated. I would normally have received it by now!

I'm pleased with the gradual glow. It does look really natural, no nasty fake tan line like I noticed on Fiona on previous demonstrations.

Well if disaster strikes I shall just get a bottle of that then, glad you think it is good.

I see the TSV is on wait list now but do not want to risk that in case they send me one returned and used under the MBG. Still ,not out of time yet so here's hoping but still not received at hub and it is Weds afternoon....

Latest posts

Back