Debbie Flint's Shoes .....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh.... My......god

image.jpg

They are very fashionable at the moment but I think she's at least 25 years too old to be wearing them lol

Very drag. I've been catching up with series 5 of Rupaul's Drag Race this weekend and those shoes woudl be very much at home.

Ru made the queens make an outfit out of a slanket too... Hilaire :giggle:

I think a few of the presenters are suffering a mid-life crisis. Those shoes are eye wateringly awful but they speak volumes too. The whole ensemble is a shocker really. And where does that mumsy scarf fit in? That is one confused lady.

Do you think she was wearing them for a bet? Raising money for Comic Relief perhaps? :confused:

I've just seen a clip, I do like that ring she is wearing though.

Apparently, her and Lu are wearing items of Lu's range of jewelry to be on air tomorrow pm

'Ho's shoes. Or Tarts Trotters as my mother used to say.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

I never thought I'd say this but I suddenly love Julia's toe posts by comparison.
Looking at the pic it looks like someone photoshopped it & put DF's body on different feet. I don't think even Burlz would do that but prob best not to give him the idea, the possibilities are endless! haha x. :thinking::giggle:

I would say they look like pole dancers shoes but then again praps not as the gravity they'd cause mean that no ones got a hope of ever getting up a pole who wears them!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back