Debbie Flint's Partner - Nigel.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

or as jenny eclair used to say in her very rude stand up routine, there's only two things that women really want: fat c*ck, fat wallet.

"Be cool" oh dear that made me cringe a bit. Still I hope they are happy together. I wish D F would "be cool" when she starts to go into pressure sales overdrive

takes all sorts, and there's someone for everyone - if he's not our taste he seems to be Debbie's, so good luck to them I say!

I think he looks lovely, I bet they have a lot fun which is what it's all about. good luck to both of them.

I think they look good together, I may be biased though as my Husband has long dark wavy hair - with a few grey's now!

Inge :eek:)

I'm really shocked Debbie has a partner, it doesn't seem that all that long ago, possible around the time of the thread regarding Click Free Lee's hair.
I'm sure Debbie was on about trying to get a fella, as Lee was mentioning his mother using on line dating sites.

I wish Debbie all the very best, I understand we all see different things in different people.
Though if you have been on your own for a long time, it can be all too easy to throw yourself in without a second thought.
I hope Debbie in a nice way, demands just what all woman deserve.
Any one else think a Centre Parc holiday not such a good choice, too impress a new partner ?

Does anyone else remember Killer Bob from Twin Peaks?

No? :wonder:

caught Debbie this afternoon on the 5pm slot - well, maybe it's being "in lurve" that does it but she looked really nice I thought, hair looked good - sleek & shiny, make up understated, dress suited her, and she looked happy..rock on Debs!

I agree with you Debbie did look lovely and the dress really did suit her. I think it is this one:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.150545.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

In the pink version.

well spotted..yes it does look like Debbie's dress! I wish I could wear dresses as I do like the Print Fusion & Tiana B ones..I love bright colours & bold patterns, but alas my poor old feet won't entertain anything other than a "sensible" shoe these days and I have a sneaky feeling they wouldn't look quite right with a nice dress..! Debbie looked lovely in it tho, I thought.

Latest posts

Back