Debbie Flint's Partner - Nigel.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Carol - going off topic (sorry to bore everyone else) - my mum has really swollen feet at the moment and can only wear chunkier shoes in extra wide fitting. She's got some black Mary-Jane (is that the right bame) kind of shoes with a velcro fastening which she wears with leggings and they actually look quite good. She wears them with some really great bright Tiana B dresses and is very comfy and looks pretty snazzy for a 75 yo :wink:

Give one of them a go with some leggings - they make the whole thing look more casual and then chunkier shoes sort of fit the look more that tights - am I making sense? Don't answer that!

I usually live & die in my FlyFlot clogs WhyMe - can't walk in flatties - and while they're very comfy they're not very glam! OMG the thought of me in leggings! In my younger & slimmer days when I went to those step classes, yes, but now I've piled on weight leggings are imho a no-no for me! My legs were never the slimmest anyway and weight's gone on there too! Ignore me, I'm having a fat, ugly I-hate-me day! But thanks for thinking of me and I hope your mum's feet will soon be less swollen!

'Making plans for Nigel' ( yes I remember that song too ,it came out in my last year at school 1979). My plans for this Nigel would be a hair cut ASAP (sorry)...at least it's not in a ponytail and I suppose that's one small mercy.

Last edited:
I take back my initial gobsmacked comment. It was mean. He's not my type but actually as long as he's her type and they're happy together then I should keep my thoughts to myself.

People are often surprised by my partner. In a good way though as he's younger than me but not that much. He is though quite a trendy bunny and although I'm clearly biased he is tall, dark and very good looking. I think people expect me to be with someone a bit more of a city suit type.

Debbie always looks fab in dresses. She's naturally pretty with lovely skin.

Oh, bless her. She sounds so happy.
I wish them well (still jealous of his hair :biggrin:)

Don't quite understand the need to share with everyone about your private life. Sorry just seems odd to me to post everything about your private life!

Well she mentioned him on the Anna Griffin TSV, she obviously on a love high at the mo, good on her- it suits her well, not seen her for a while as I don't watch QVC much and I think she looks fab.

She does look very happy so I wish her all the luck in the world. However, I really don't "get" this thing nowadays where people on TV etc have a compulsion to bleat/tweet/blog out every single detail of their personal life to one and all. Telling your close girlfriends was one thing, but not the world at large.

I am another one who does not understand all this tweeting, blogging utube etc. There is such a thing as 'Too much information!'. Its great if you are so happy with your love life etc, but if it all goes belly up, you would feel a right fool.

She does look very happy so I wish her all the luck in the world. However, I really don't "get" this thing nowadays where people on TV etc have a compulsion to bleat/tweet/blog out every single detail of their personal life to one and all. Telling your close girlfriends was one thing, but not the world at large.

I agree 100%! I have no idea why some presenters think the world at large would want to know about their private life. If I had someone like Nigel in my life I would definitely keep him under my hat.. (so to speak):wink:

I think it's just an extension of wanting fame in the first place. I couldn't imagine anything worse than being in the public eye but others are so driven to have this it's almost scary. If you are, well, arrogant enough in the first place as to want your mush on tv and people gawking at you then it's a small leap to thinking that people are interested in what you had for breakfast.

I know I said in an earlier thread I just dont understand the obsession of spilling your life story to all and sundry. Then when things go wrong 'so called celebs and I use that word loosely' then grumble about the intrusion. Well folk can only intrude if they have been given permission to do so!

I don't mind someone writing a blog about their personal life. Some people are genuinely interested in what theyhave to say. If you don't want to read it you don't have to.

True no one has to ready anything but then again no one has to have an opinion either and lots do both!

Let's be honest here ... we DO want to know. Everyone who has commented on this thread or even has just read it wants to know about Debbie's other half. She clearly wants to tell people and we clearly want to know.

Latest posts

Back