Debbie Flint's Partner - Nigel.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good lord !! oh well, it takes all sorts. He looks about 20 to start with, then on close up he's obviously a LOT older.

Debbie appears to be very happy with Nigel. Delighted for both of them!

Good luck to her I say! It takes all sorts in the world and I think the main thing is to find someone who makes you laugh!

Oh and if she discovers the secret to his shiny locks as well then all the better!

Best of luck to Debbie and her guy. Nigel looks as if he's got a wicked sense of humour, as Debbie has, so I bet they're having a great time together. Whilst I acknowledge that looks are generally the initial attraction we do have to look deeper than our first thoughts and seek out more important qualities like kindness, consideration, good sense of humour, etc., etc. How many times do we hear of "friendships" growing into something more intimate and loving? Reckon a lot of those are probably down to looks maybe not appealing to each other in the first instance but taking time to get to really know a person can make an enormous difference.

Goodness, I'm getting deep here but I'm the sort of person who likes to look for the better qualities in people and accept that looks aren't everything. Let's face it, I reckon some good looking handsome folk can be horrible people really............:wink:

Well he's not my cup of tea but then neither is she. They seem well suited though. That wasn't a berkie dressed down with a little summer short there was it? Watch out Glen - competition's about.

Latest posts

Back