Debbie Flint

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

catseye

Registered Shopper
Oh dear. What is Debbie Flint wearing on the 9 o'clock show. She looks like she is wearing her pyjamas. What a mess she is. Even worse was the close up of her white patent slingbacks , they looked like they have seen better days. I really had to laugh as the guest was talking about catwalks. It's becoming ridiculous.

What a shocking top! They are showing it at present with the scalloped lace trim on the clingy poly top. Why not at least get the lace to match the rest of the fabric?

Sadly Debra Spring looks bonkers as well. But at least the top and bottom do go together. Debbie has chosen a plummy purple bottom to go with a bluey lilac top. She has no colour sense any more than she has any style senses. Sorry, Debbie, but never think of taking up a job as stylist.

Even lovely Sally the model can't redeem that top...

Last edited:
Debbie has also picked the wrong bra to wear under that top as there is a clearly visible ridge around the top of the cups.

Debbie has also picked the wrong bra to wear under that top as there is a clearly visible ridge around the top of the cups.

She seems to be wearing a moulded seamfree bra - which doesn't surprise me given how horribly clingy that top was... but it doesn't fit her properly. No dress sense at all - outer or under wear-wise.

It looks exactly as though someone has cut a piece off the bottom of a net curtain and sewn it to the bottom of a plain top. The lace looks grimy to me, grey rather than white or cream, it's not an attractive pattern and looks really poor quality material. It also doesn't 'go' with the rest of the top at all, they would have done better leaving it as just a plain one-fabric top! Everyone's taste is different, but to me it really looks tacky, especially for that price. The way the two of them are gushing over it is pathetic. £37? You could get a nicer top in Primark for a fiver. I've just switched to IW, and they are doing a spring sale of 2 tops for £20 - and quite frankly these look far better quality and fit than this Q top.

What a shocking top! They are showing it at present with the scalloped lace trim on the clingy poly top. Why not at least get the lace to match the rest of the fabric?

Sadly Debra Spring looks bonkers as well. But at least the top and bottom do go together. Debbie has chosen a plummy purple bottom to go with a bluey lilac top. She has no colour sense any more than she has any style senses. Sorry, Debbie, but never think of taking up a job as stylist.

Even lovely Sally the model can't redeem that top...

I agree what did she look like. Reminded me of looking through my mum's freemans catalogue in the 1970's and yes the nightwear section.

It looks exactly as though someone has cut a piece off the bottom of a net curtain and sewn it to the bottom of a plain top. The lace looks grimy to me, grey rather than white or cream, it's not an attractive pattern and looks really poor quality material. It also doesn't 'go' with the rest of the top at all, they would have done better leaving it as just a plain one-fabric top! Everyone's taste is different, but to me it really looks tacky, especially for that price. The way the two of them are gushing over it is pathetic. £37? You could get a nicer top in Primark for a fiver. I've just switched to IW, and they are doing a spring sale of 2 tops for £20 - and quite frankly these look far better quality and fit than this Q top.

I was thinking exactly the same H, channel hopping while watching IW, and thought how so different these two channels are, QVC are flogging creased linen tops in excess of 80/90/100 pounds, and IW are offering two viscose tops for £20, no matter how many different sizes or colours you pick it'll still be £5 delivery, the thing is though people who see the price might doubt the quality, they needn't because the quality is great. As for Fibby Flint, she looks a total disgrace.

She seems to be wearing a moulded seamfree bra - which doesn't surprise me given how horribly clingy that top was... but it doesn't fit her properly. No dress sense at all - outer or under wear-wise.

Yes, I thought she had two Rowntrees jellies strapped to her chest, but come to think of it, she must have worn the wrong type / size bra, not to mention dreadful clothes overall. In fact she'd have looked better wearing an overall! Horrendous oufit! I saw Jill Franks was scheduled to come on with an hour of Clarks shoes so I switched off. I thought: "Is this what my Friday nights have come to?" I might quickly check on playback to see if she said: "I simply can't LIVE without these shoes...etc." I'm not going to watch the whole hour of her touting their latest frumpy offerings though.

Was this in Nina Leonard? I caught it in an ad break and thought she looked as if she was wearing ill-matching and too small pyjamas! Would anyone wear that outside the house?? Really awful.

Oh dear. What is Debbie Flint wearing on the 9 o'clock show. She looks like she is wearing her pyjamas. What a mess she is. Even worse was the close up of her white patent slingbacks , they looked like they have seen better days. I really had to laugh as the guest was talking about catwalks. It's becoming ridiculous.

Catwalk! Gang plank more like.

Was this in Nina Leonard? I caught it in an ad break and thought she looked as if she was wearing ill-matching and too small pyjamas! Would anyone wear that outside the house?? Really awful.
Well if you could see what people wear to go shopping at my local Asda you would think what Fibby Flint was wearing is class:mysmilie_17:

What I do find really 'chavvy', is young women who stand at the front door chatting, in their nightclothes, at about midday. Or go out in their PJs and slippers. Might be okay for some, not for me. Just my opinion. If you're going to do it, at least wear Carole Hochman, and Emu!:mysmilie_17:

Del Boy ALWAYS wears shape wear which would give armour a good run for its money. This teamed with it being at least 2 sizes too small, material as clingy as buggery did not help what was awful in the first place.

I did hear Marv say in the Diane Gilman show that she was wearing a size 18. So much for being able to go down at least 2,sizes as I would have said Marv was a high street 16. Before the sizes went to pot I bought quite a few DG jeans and NEVER was able to go down even one size.

Every fashion show on QVC at present (and for most brands, for a loooong time) is a case of the emperor's new clothes. Your eyes are telling you things look ridiculous, ugly, unflattering, tight, inappropriate (add any other adjectives that occur) when you look at the models... your brain is telling you that whatever it is is grossly overpriced for what it is, when you see the item, and compare it to the on-screen price... yet at the same time you have guest and presenter telling you how on trend, flattering, sexy, elegant (add any other frequently-used superlatives you recall) the item is... and then also telling you what superb value it is and how you can't get anything like the quality for the price. Your brain is telling you - yes, I agree you can't get similar quality for that price... you can get it for less, or a lot less, than that price!!

Sadly this includes the recent Marla Wynne TSV. How anyone could say the trousers looked good with a straight face, beggars belief.

Today we are going to be treated to hour upon hour of this nonsense. It's nearly as much of a turn-off as a day of Richard Jackson standing and smirking as the money rolls in with little to no effort on his part.

Every fashion show on QVC at present (and for most brands, for a loooong time) is a case of the emperor's new clothes. Your eyes are telling you things look ridiculous, ugly, unflattering, tight, inappropriate (add any other adjectives that occur) when you look at the models... your brain is telling you that whatever it is is grossly overpriced for what it is, when you see the item, and compare it to the on-screen price... yet at the same time you have guest and presenter telling you how on trend, flattering, sexy, elegant (add any other frequently-used superlatives you recall) the item is... and then also telling you what superb value it is and how you can't get anything like the quality for the price. Your brain is telling you - yes, I agree you can't get similar quality for that price... you can get it for less, or a lot less, than that price!!

Sadly this includes the recent Marla Wynne TSV. How anyone could say the trousers looked good with a straight face, beggars belief.

Today we are going to be treated to hour upon hour of this nonsense. It's nearly as much of a turn-off as a day of Richard Jackson standing and smirking as the money rolls in with little to no effort on his part.

Richard Jackson doing fashion.... That would be worth seeing...:mysmilie_17:

I had been looking forward to the fashion weekend but I must have been mistaken, as I saw little fashion. Instead we have been treated to several hours of what look like dishrags with sleeves at eyewatering prices, with eyewatering P&P on top!

I must put in a good word for IW here. I know not everyone likes their clothing, but it's really good stuff. Don't let the low prices fool you into thinking it's rubbish as the overall quality and fit of their tops is excellent. I have bought a few recently, and still have spent less than on one of QVCs shabby offerings.

I had also been looking forward to a screen free of Richard ****** Jackson, but no, there he is scheduled in for another two hours of manure spreading on Sunday morning. No doubt gearing up for yet another TSV.

The Q top in question was being worn by a really slim model, she looked about a size 8 to me, and although the top looked the right size for her everywhere else, it was ruching up on her hips, probably because of the lump of Granny's old net curtain tacked on to the hem. I thought the IW swing tops didn't look at all bad for the money and some lovely pastel shades as well as basics such as beige and grey, although I think the pale pink sold out quickly, which didn't surprise me as it looked a really lovely shade on the model.

I was thinking exactly the same H, channel hopping while watching IW, and thought how so different these two channels are, QVC are flogging creased linen tops in excess of 80/90/100 pounds, and IW are offering two viscose tops for £20, no matter how many different sizes or colours you pick it'll still be £5 delivery, the thing is though people who see the price might doubt the quality, they needn't because the quality is great. As for Fibby Flint, she looks a total disgrace.

Latest posts

Back