Debbie Flint The Novelist

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Plebbie hun,
I absoluteley :heart: your latest book and can't wait till tomorro morning to read the one you started today. You have a fantastic imagination - it is in your imagination, isn't it, hon? and your plots are gripping. You take no notice of those scabby revues. Theyv bin writen by the ilitterite and ignarant minority out to get ya, hon, but we're here for you. You know where to call, okay.
Luv ya, hun.
:mysmilie_12:

Plebbie hun,
I absoluteley :heart: your latest book and can't wait till tomorro morning to read the one you started today. You have a fantastic imagination - it is in your imagination, isn't it, hon? and your plots are gripping. You take no notice of those scabby revues. Theyv bin writen by the ilitterite and ignarant minority out to get ya, hon, but we're here for you. You know where to call, okay.
Luv ya, hun.
:mysmilie_12:

Thanx mum! x

Noticed she hasn't mentioned her book once since she came back on air!!

I noticed that she managed to give her books and Amazon a plug on one of the Kim and co shows maybe yesterday. I don't know why QVC allow her to keep doing it,as she has never sold these books on QVC and I would have thought that to keep mentioning Amazon is not what the bosses would want.

She seems to be interweaving her different interests. I can feel another book coming on.....

Nicola looked dressed to kill in her long royal blue Michele Hope skirt. The slit in the fabric was just enough to show a daring glimpse of leg so delicately covered by her 40 denier sheer tights. The look certainly caught Sean's eye when Nicola walked into the business meeting. It was like being a voyeur looking through a window. The skirt was the curtain and the tights the net curtain. Nicola's skin was apricot smooth. Her pale, delicate complexion gave her an air of purity. She was a maid that needed deflowering! He thought of doing her in all different situations. The stationery cupboard, on top of the photocopier, in the basement. He wondered what kind of bra she was wearing and fanatasised about fondling her mammaries, sucking the erect nipples, flicking them with the tip of his tongue....

"Hello Sean!"
"Oh sorry I was miles away!"
"Clearly. What were you thinking of."
"Lots of things."
"We've got a production meeting at 2."
"OK I'll be there."

As senior marketing manager, Sean was suave and stylish, rich and powerful. Women loved his rugged masculine presence and slightly aggressive South African accent. They all wanted him, but he only wanted Nicola.

She seems to be interweaving her different interests. I can feel another book coming on.....

Nicola looked dressed to kill in her long royal blue Michele Hope skirt. The slit in the fabric was just enough to show a daring glimpse of leg so delicately covered by her 40 denier sheer tights. The look certainly caught Sean's eye when Nicola walked into the business meeting. It was like being a voyeur looking through a window. The skirt was the curtain and the tights the net curtain. Nicola's skin was apricot smooth. Her pale, delicate complexion gave her an air of purity. She was a maid that needed deflowering! He thought of doing her in all different situations. The stationery cupboard, on top of the photocopier, in the basement. He wondered what kind of bra she was wearing and fanatasised about fondling her mammaries, sucking the erect nipples, flicking them with the tip of his tongue....

"Hello Sean!"
"Oh sorry I was miles away!"
"Clearly. What were you thinking of."
"Lots of things."
"We've got a production meeting at 2."
"OK I'll be there."

As senior marketing manager, Sean was suave and stylish, rich and powerful. Women loved his rugged masculine presence and slightly aggressive South African accent. They all wanted him, but he only wanted Nicola.

Have to give this book 5 stars I recently went on a cruising holiday for work ( yes I actually get paid for that! ) took this book with me. WOW. BRILLIANT. FANTASTIC!! Couldn't put down, finished it in 15 mins!! Nearly fell overboard laughing! Best read I've had in ages. I would just like to state categorically :whew: ( what a big word ) that I am in no way connected to Miss Bint, any of her friends family or dogs!!

Have to give this book 5 stars I recently went on a cruising holiday for work ( yes I actually get paid for that! ) took this book with me. WOW. BRILLIANT. FANTASTIC!! Couldn't put down, finished it in 15 mins!! Nearly fell overboard laughing! Best read I've had in ages. I would just like to state categorically :whew: ( what a big word ) that I am in no way connected to Miss Bint, any of her friends family or dogs!!

Aw thanks Annie. I'll send ya a blueberry muffin!

BREAKING NEWS! Debbie Flint has got involved with an organisation called "Choc Lit." Apparently they favour her literary efforts! I don't know about Choc Lit but I think it would fall under another category that happens to be the same colour as chocolate!

Well yes she has started tweeting in to other presenters shows.

I woke up one day last week at around 1.30-am and put on Qvc ,as you do. It was a TSV that Julia was presenting live,cant remember which but anyway,D.FLint tweeted in saying she was up writing and watching Q in the background and this was her time that she likes to write.Julia then expanded a bit on what a night owl D.Flint is.So even when she is not on air she finds a way.

Never been interested in her books. Love the "quantity not quality."Says it all.

Last edited:
I'm surprised she can even write a novel when she's permanently welded to her iPad.

At least her pulp fiction doesn't have to be pulped. You can delete it at the touch of a button. The woman has dillusions of grandeur. She thinks she's a budding Jackie Collins when she's only the Pound Shop version!

Actually, I don't think she cares what she is as long as she sells. Just don't do it in time paid for from profits on what I buy from QVC, is all I ask.

I think some of the comments, which we are all entitled to make, are quite derisory toward Debbie. Her chosen genre is definitely not my bag - I'm into factual - but it takes talent to be able to write a novel, and a lot of hard work, long hours. She is an intelligent lady and, despite her persona, ought not to be underestimated. I have been to university and, as much as I would love to pen a biography/factual tome, I honestly don't think I could. I haven't attempted one, however, so I could be wrong. I admire her for her determination, self publicising and, ultimately, being signed up to a publisher. A remarkable achievement for anyone.
I am not suggesting her books are on a par with the 50 shades of grey trilogy but, despite it being trashy escapism to me, look how unbelievably (undeservedly) successful that was.

I think some of the comments, which we are all entitled to make, are quite derisory toward Debbie. Her chosen genre is definitely not my bag - I'm into factual - but it takes talent to be able to write a novel, and a lot of hard work, long hours. She is an intelligent lady and, despite her persona, ought not to be underestimated. I have been to university and, as much as I would love to pen a biography/factual tome, I honestly don't think I could. I haven't attempted one, however, so I could be wrong. I admire her for her determination, self publicising and, ultimately, being signed up to a publisher. A remarkable achievement for anyone.
I am not suggesting her books are on a par with the 50 shades of grey trilogy but, despite it being trashy escapism to me, look how unbelievably (undeservedly) successful that was.

Interesting point of view, Louise. I could easily pen a tome! I penned Patricia & Clive's stories just for fun! hahahahahahaha!

I don't think her stories are of any great literary merit. Several women have had a stab at writing. Anyone remember Ann Widdecombe's "The Clematis Tree?" 'Twas the literary equivalent of a stale crumpet. There's nothing clever about tweeting more than a flippin' canary! That bint Flint gets on my tits!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back