Debbie Flint - Please Stop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I still like Debbie Flint. Very, "What you see is what you get, with no airs and graces." What I like about her most is her warmth.

Didn't know her from before, so I've tried to watch her, but I just can't warm to her and her market stall style (roll up, roll up!) - I'm afraid I switch over immediately now when she's on, so she's joined JF and AD on my no-watch list.

I am relatively new to QVC so knew nothing about Ms Flint.

Have to agree with you about her style of 'presentation'. In addition, yesterday, when flogging a Christmas surprise - with no p&p - she subtracted the p&p from the QVC price, and told the viewers that it was £13 pounds odd rather than £16 pounds odd. Strange, given that the correct QVC price was on the monitor! Am baffled by this woman. Am even more baffled why no one in the gallery pointed out the error to her, and allowed her to repeat it.:thinking2::smirk::smirk:

I think my memories of DF were a little rose coloured :) ... I have to say her selling now is way to hard for me ... I was looking forward to her coming back, but now, naa she doesn't do it for me

i find this constant interupting of the guests to tell us how many people are on the phones and how many are left so rude and annoying.
If i was leighton Denny i'd have told her to stop interupting.

i find this constant interupting of the guests to tell us how many people are on the phones and how many are left so rude and annoying.
If i was leighton Denny i'd have told her to stop interupting.

I agree, LE lover. I watched for about a minute, and found all the 2get on the phones right now if you want this, because it's gonna sell out!" really annoying. JR retains her queenly status at QVC, as far as I am concerned.

I still like Debbie Flint. Very, "What you see is what you get, with no airs and graces." What I like about her most is her warmth.

I completely agree...At least Debbie isn't as "up herself" as a number of the QVC presenters are. She's very down to earth, not patronising and i would sooner watch her than the likes of AY,AK, JR,CS, JF, AD any day of the week. Oh and as for her voice....I'm sure she can't change just because a few people don't like it, she probably has to live with it as the rest of us do!

Have to agree with you about her style of 'presentation'. In addition, yesterday, when flogging a Christmas surprise - with no p&p - she subtracted the p&p from the QVC price, and told the viewers that it was £13 pounds odd rather than £16 pounds odd. Strange, given that the correct QVC price was on the monitor! Am baffled by this woman. Am even more baffled why no one in the gallery pointed out the error to her, and allowed her to repeat it.:thinking2::smirk::smirk:

She did something similar this morning. It was Ultrasun that had free p&p. I just thought "what the feep are you talking about woman?" It was the first time I'd seen her properly this morning, and I don't think I like watching her very much.

I saw her this morning too and she did my head in. She seemed to be stumbling all the time, as if her autoque was on a go slow!! Not keen!

She also has a very annoying way of speaking when presenting, almost like she's talking to a bunch of 5 year olds......either sloooowwww intonation or exagerrated stressing of some words like we're all beyond understanding normal speech. :rolleyes: GET RID OF HER PLEASE!!!! :HUMP: :pPC:

She also has a very annoying way of speaking when presenting, almost like she's talking to a bunch of 5 year olds......either sloooowwww intonation or exagerrated stressing of some words like we're all beyond understanding normal speech. :rolleyes: GET RID OF HER PLEASE!!!! :HUMP: :pPC:

Was blissfully richer and unaware of QVC when she was last on. I can't watch her. She has a very obvious aggressive style.

Would rather watch Jill Franks and that's saying something!

I think she really is trying to moderate her approach and tone it down a bit.

She just doesn't seem to be excited by anything about the things she's presenting other than the price and how many of them have sold. She managed to flatten the Fortuna Valentino bag hour for me because she so clearly couldn't see the appeal of them. (I suspect she's someone who'll trawl Primark for bargains, and thinks people who pay over £100 for a bag with 'metal bits' are idiots.)

I'm also getting more and more irritated by the way her rather flat delivery is regularly interrupted by a sudden shout of 'LIMITED STOCK', which makes me jump every time (and not to the phone, I assure you).

She's going on my Avoid list, along with JF and AY.

For me I didn't like it when she was with LD this morning and instead of talking about the item we had "there's 52 left, 51, no 50 left" (or something like that). As always its the talking about a product that makes me decide whether to buy it or not, and not schreeching about how many are left in stock. If it goes out of stock whilst I'm deciding, I clearly didn't really want it in the first place.

I don't dislike her at all, she just has a different approach than some of the others and whatknot, which is actually interesting to watch. She wouldn't look out of place on a market stall with some of the things she comes out with though - all she needs is the fingerless gloves, cup of milky tea in one hand and a bacon butty in the other, and the image is complete :D 'Gas lighters, 3 for a pound...'

For me I didn't like it when she was with LD this morning and instead of talking about the item we had "there's 52 left, 51, no 50 left" (or something like that). As always its the talking about a product that makes me decide whether to buy it or not, and not schreeching about how many are left in stock. If it goes out of stock whilst I'm deciding, I clearly didn't really want it in the first place.
I didn't like it when she called him "lenny"!!! Lol

I didn't like it when she called him "lenny"!!! Lol

i'll look forward to when she's on with Alexis and she calls her alex or Lexxy. or with LE and calls her Lizzy. DF won't be the only one giving a steely glare

She can't win for losing,lol.I havn't seen enough of her to make a fair assessment,yes, she is a bit Walthamstow market but that's not the worst thing in the world.

Glad she got rid of her "spade"french manicure,it was hideous!

Latest posts

Back