Debbie Flint 8pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Well what does she look like sat in bed?
Looks like she's just finished her paper round with her bag across her front.

:wonder:

Update on the bag making the bed with it on the shoulder now, these twitting ipads have a lot to answer for.

Will Will be using a man bag come Monday morning?

:tongue:

i wish they would show the bag properly... i think i want it lol

she just showed it a bit and it is def. like my fav. Hedgren style... oh dear lol

Last edited:
i wish they would show the bag properly... i think i want it lol

she just showed it a bit and it is def. like my fav. Hedgren style... oh dear lol

Best be quick it may sell out before the show.

i am weighing up my options lol... get this now in the linen or leave it until we see what tigs are offering next week. i dont really know the make and the reviews have not been the kindest. odds are if they sell out they will be back in stock before the summer and by then there will hopefully be some reviews

i am weighing up my options lol... get this now in the linen or leave it until we see what tigs are offering next week. i dont really know the make and the reviews have not been the kindest. odds are if they sell out they will be back in stock before the summer and by then there will hopefully be some reviews

I don't suppose it hanging across the table now is doing things for you, as is not letting you forget it.

i am watching online so i was only dipping in and out... then they started showing the clothes so i gave up altogether lol i doubt i can be bothered to wait up for the Sak show itself so i think i am safe... unless i go looking at wallis (20% off everything and free international delivery, take note QVC!)

Trust Flint. Everyone else wears a ring or a necklace that's available in another show. Flint has a ****** great white handbag hanging off her.

You've got to admire her shamelessness really

I dare say if she's on today she'll be swinging her zoom lens across her shoulder.:cheeky:

have to admit it did look odd a northern nights show with her and that bag she should have maybe just said a quick oh this bag is coming up later then discarded it instead she makes herself look stupid but anything for a sale ms flint don't care does she?

have to admit it did look odd a northern nights show with her and that bag she should have maybe just said a quick oh this bag is coming up later then discarded it instead she makes herself look stupid but anything for a sale ms flint don't care does she?

Lets hope it's only anything for only a sale.:cheeky:

I didn`t see the show but it worked whatever she did as you are all talking about it.. lol..If they are on commision I bet she heads the list !!

I didn't see it but have I got this right... she was presenting bedding with a handbag over her shoulder??

@Madaboutdogs I didn`t see the show but it worked whatever she did as you are all talking about it.. lol.

It could only be said to have worked if we'd all bought the bag. Thank God for this forum! :cool:

Latest posts

Back