Dear Clickfree people

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

vampyre

Blood Drinking Iconoclast
I actually want the tsv but in the larger capacity. Please reaslise that if you offered the full range of capacities during your relatively frequent tsvs it would not dent your sales, it would increase them. :headbang:

Yes I know there are cheaper alternatives but I don't bother my butt to use them , I use my clickfree and that makes it worth the dosh.

I feel the same, as my new PC has a 1GB disk.

However, I have still ordered it as it will back up the operating system for the first time.

I will mainly use it on my "last legs" old XP PC, which will do many things the new Windows 7 one won't, unfortunately.

I have a primitive NAS so in theory my files are backed up and only the OS needs backing up but I just can't bring myself to buy this when I want a bigger drive.

I know Ian but the only time you ever get a choice with these products is when there are various colours. Offering the three options for this item in particular would have been a good thing for them and for us. But hey! QVC are soooo smart, who are we to have opinions?

I use a Mac and use their back up software called time machine. Just bought a 1TB hard drive for £44 and my imac backs u every hours and back everything up on my hard drive like operating sytems, programmes, files, music and pictures.
I believe Clickfree only backs up certain files which is silly in my opinion.

Today's backs up the full os and files. Hence I would have bought it but not a 500GB one.

excatly i can do a normal one and turn it in to one of those but that extra feature that backs up the OS is a top notch idea but the 1tb version looks like it would be over £100 which is too rich for me

I still have the first click free (I think) they did and would love a 1TB that backed up everything automatically. They had one a while back that did it automatically glad I didn't get it as I like the new feature this one had so I will wait a bt longer.

I still have the first click free (I think) they did and would love a 1TB that backed up everything automatically. They had one a while back that did it automatically glad I didn't get it as I like the new feature this one had so I will wait a bt longer.

I use this http://www.supaprice.co.uk/p/product.jsp?prodpar=sc&prodid=101486912&ga=uk10&ts=go it attaches to any hard drive and turns it into a clickfree, so your harddrive can be any size.

http://www.shoppingtelly.com/index.php?categoryid=44

I had one of those cables and gave it away when I got my basic clickfree which was on special offer as they were being launched on the site and were cheaper than QVC. Maybe it will be like many other brands that appear and the exclusive launch product is available the next day elsewhere.

Graham has the best method: buy your own drive and use the clickfree cable. If I only had to backup certain files then its hassle free. Unfortunately I'm utterly paranoid and take images of disks as its easier to restore in an event. Pain though as it takes ages to do either way (backup and restore) but worth doing at least once a year should the expected drive failure occur.

BTW, am I the only one who regularly replaces hard drives every 18 months regardless?

No I replace every year or so but I did buy acronis years ago and the damn thing let me down when I needed it. I'm just lazy so clickfree helps and this version may actually make me a better pc user she simpers dementedly.

Latest posts

Back