Dawbags launching Zumba fitness TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well done Anne !! I think she looks really well & is looking younger IMO.

I've ordered mine on advanced order before seeing the presentation but I 've watched it on another shopping channel many times. Been dithering for months whether to get it & the fact it can go back if I don't get on with it plus its on easypay is a big advantage.

Looking forward to seeing JR strut her stuff :mysmilie_378::mysmilie_466:

she's gone for a baggy orange pants and black tank ensemble. could have been worse.

Aren't they from the latest Michele Hope collection?

bp014.jpg

She looks cute and the routine they're doing looks easy enough to follow, though a lot easier than my classes were. Not that I mind as 50 minutes lung-on-the-floor cardio is not something I'd keep up 4-5 times a week! I guess that's the advantage of having different DVDs for different areas.

I've risked it. Been dithering about trying a class for ages and at least if I don't like it, or am rubbish at it, I can send it back, having only paid the first payment. Don't really want to risk £40 at Argos as I'll be stuck with it.

Anne looks great. She's been at great pains to stress that her weight loss isn't all down to Zumba, it's healthy eating too, but she's a brilliant advert for it all.

This is a cut down version. The full version is 7 DVD's and around £70. I fancied having a go but not at that price so settled for the Wii version, which l can't get on with, would rather follow a real person rather than a shadow and like already mentioned, am sick of the 'way to go, perfect, you got it' even when I'm doing the complete opposite moves to her!

I've ordered the QVC one on advanced delivery and like already mentioned, if I'm duff at it, at least I've got 30 days to try it out for half price before sending it back.

Thought Ann looked amazing! Did wonder what on earth she was wearing to start with, but then got used to it, that's one hip chick!! Also thought she'd lost a lot more that 18lb but I guess she's short.

Ann is looking great, very inspirational. Even her face shape has changed. A very good advert for the over 50s.

Enjoyed the zumba 'party' presentation as they were really working out.

Not going for it though as I KNOW I will not have the discipline to do it at home, having at least 4 at home exercise dvds which never see the light of day, much prefer my zumbz classes which are good but the downside is the cost.

Nothing to 'vile' to report today :cheeky:

Thought Anne looked fab!

I've ordered mine on advanced orders, just had a baby 11 weeks ago and I wouldn't be able to go to classes as they are around bubs bedtime or during the day when he would scream the place down!

Lets hope the DVD work as my belly still looks like I'm 6months pregnant lol!!

I thought she looked great! I quite like Anne, she's got a good sense of humour on her and always tries to make the best of herself. She's looking fabulous.

Full English breakfasts were her downfall. I remember when I first joined Q (7 plus years ago), she had a feature where she was on a health kick and she was videod cooking her last fry-up before her diet.

Latest posts

Back