Dawbags launching Zumba fitness TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

unfortunate.

I think whoever is matching presenters to programmes has either overdone their medication, or has one of the strangest senses of humour I've ever witnessed.

And I include my own in that assessment!

Would AD be doing it? Zumba, I mean?!?

I don't think my eyesight could cope with that! :sweat:

I think whoever is matching presenters to programmes has either overdone their medication, or has one of the strangest senses of humour I've ever witnessed.

And I include my own in that assessment!

Would AD be doing it? Zumba, I mean?!?

I don't think my eyesight could cope with that! :sweat:

we jist got a preview of her in action..I thought she looked well to be far, better than she used to anyway IMO :)

she's gone for a baggy orange pants and black tank ensemble. could have been worse.

I'm with you there,Petpixie,I think she looks really well,too.

oh dont get me wrong..I said i thought she look well too..just imagine if it was JR tho..she prob would do it in a leotard ..i bet she is really mad that AD is looking well now...

missed a chance!!

oh dont get me wrong..I said i thought she look well too..just imagine if it was JR tho..she prob would do it in a leotard ..i bet she is really mad that AD is looking well now...

Looks as though even Advanced Orders will have sold out before the daytime shows --which is a HUGE shame as JR is listed as doing the 7pm Zumba show, and you are so right about the leotard --missed a chance there!

Anne has said she is 51 in July , JR is older I think , but now there`s another presenter who will be wearing the size small --- Good for you Anne

It's now back in stock, no advanced orders. God knows what happened there but just in case anyone wants to go for it.

Hope stock does last the day. I'd planned on watching every show. Just for information of course and nothing to do with the lovely Mathew Cutler.

I have just ordered mine. They still had one in stock at the local Argos but I want to be able to return it if I'm not happy with it so QVC got my order. I will now watch the presentation as I couldn't stay up late last night to catch it at midnight.
I do a Zumba class every week and I love it. I've also got the Wii Zumba disk but I think I'm going to get fed up with the music on it fairly quickly and I would rather follow a real person than someone who keeps changing colour to green and muttering "perfect!" whether I'm in the room at the time or not!

Just caught sight of AD just before 8a.m & she looks great, quite a transformation!She & JR will be fighting over the XXXsmall clothes now.Am going to give this a try!

Good luck to Ann, no preening like a peacock or giggling like a teenager , just happy to have lost 18lb in a few months. BTW I got the Zumba fitness package cheaper at Amazon .

Oh well, if you add in the P&P amazon has the same package about 2£ cheaper so I'll watch a presentation and then maybe order from amazon. Not sure my living room can cope, though!

Though I'm just watching the online video and my cat is attacking the laptop - I think that's a critique that's hard to ignore but then I'm not fond of the male front-dancer who does the late-night adds either.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back