Dannii Minogue Petite Fashion TSV 8/3/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yesterday it was her in a Stella McCartney outfit.
And today it will be her in a re-hashed poly/elastane outfit that Renee and NL couldn't sell! As Danii is from Australia, maybe, just maybe we will see some cotton fabrics. There's no way Australians would wear all that sweaty betty fabric in the heat that they get over there.

CC

Danni has also done a diamonique range that launches at 10pm that day too
I don't mind the DQ spin-off ranges; at least it mixes up the designs, more like the olden QVC days. I don't think there's much design input from the Clebs; maybe they're shown a tray of ring samples and pick the ones they like (or think will sell). I can't see them doing a worse or better job than the Q buyers do. If I wanted an eight carat equivalent stonker I might even order a Mone design; though I wouldn't broadcast it!
Recent DQ offerings have been stuck in a full eternity, friendship bracelet loop!

Totally agree Akimbo. I don’t mind a bit of EEK myself and since lockdown with hand sanitizer (which judging by some in shop entrances could strip paint off the door ) I have only worn Eek so if they get ruined it’s not the end of the world.

However I just wish someone would get a bit of variety into the choice and take us out of the blimming 70‘s. Eek is at a price where they can take a chance on more unusual designs, at £30 people are willing to take a punt which they wouldn’t do at hundreds.

Like the so called fashion it’s stuck in a rut

Totally agree Akimbo. I don’t mind a bit of EEK myself and since lockdown with hand sanitizer (which judging by some in shop entrances could strip paint off the door ) I have only worn Eek so if they get ruined it’s not the end of the world.

However I just wish someone would get a bit of variety into the choice and take us out of the blimming 70‘s. Eek is at a price where they can take a chance on more unusual designs, at £30 people are willing to take a punt which they wouldn’t do at hundreds.

Like the so called fashion it’s stuck in a rut

they aint going to do that cause when they done unusal pieces in the past it has backfired as i remember several pieces being very unusal last year & they were under £20 & didnt sell so it was in clearence for quite a while at about £10 & then got removed one day & its not been back since

they aint going to do that cause when they done unusal pieces in the past it has backfired as i remember several pieces being very unusal last year & they were under £20 & didnt sell so it was in clearence for quite a while at about £10 & then got removed one day & its not been back since
So the solution is to bore people?

Yes, I think those nunga-nungas are a tad bigger than 36, she wrote with more than a hint of envy.
I believe that in bra fitting 36" would be the measurement around around the body under the bust, the cup size is that measurement subtracted from the measurement taken from around the fullest part of the bust.

The bigger the difference the bigger the cup size.

So 36H would be a lady with an average frame with big boobs.

she's very pretty the camera tv is not very kind figure wise. Now Debbie Flint says she is a size 16 and about the same height as Clare. very odd !

Dannii Minogue Diamonique

Dannii Minogue Diamonique Love You Charm Slider Bracelet

Dannii Minogue Diamonique Love & Kisses Pendant Necklace Sterling Silver

Dannii Minogue Diamonique Pave Love & Kisses Studs Earrings

Dannii Minogue Diamonique Triple Heart Earrings Sterling Silver

Dannii Minogue Diamonique Lightning Bolt Pendant & Chain Sterling Silver

Dannii Minogue Diamonique Disco Hoop Earrings Sterling Silver

Dannii Minogue Diamonique Hug Me Ring Sterling Silver

Dannii Minogue Diamonique Galaxy Ring Sterling Silver

Dannii Minogue Diamonique Love Me Ring Sterling Silver

Dannii Minogue Diamonique Carol Necklace Sterling Silver

Dannii Minogue Diamonique Love & Kisses Bracelet Sterling Silver

Dannii Minogue Diamonique Huggie Earrings Sterling Silver

Dannii Minogue Diamonique Letter Necklace Sterling Silver

Dannii Minogue Diamonique Lightning Bolt Ring Sterling Silver

Dannii Minogue Diamonique Gold Plated Letter Necklace Sterling Silver

Dannii Minogue Printed Shirt Dress Petite

Dannii Minogue Printed Shirt Dress Regular

Dannii Minogue Midi Dress with Frill Petite

Dannii Minogue Midi Dress with Frill Regular

Dannii Minogue Frill Cuff Jersey Top Petite

Dannii Minogue Frill Cuff Jersey Top Regular

Dannii Minogue Pleated Skirt Petite

Dannii Minogue Pleated Skirt Regular

Dannii Minogue Pull On Ponte Slim Fit Trousers Petite

Dannii Minogue Pull On Ponte Slim Fit Trousers Regular

Dannii Minogue Cross Front Jersey Top Petite

Dannii Minogue Cross Front Jersey Top Regular

Dannii Minogue Mixed Stripe Top Petite

Dannii Minogue Mixed Stripe Top Regular

Dannii Minogue Printed Jumpsuit Petite

Dannii Minogue Petites Fashion

Dannii Minogue Eyelash Longline Cardigan Petite

Dannii Minogue Eyelash Longline Cardigan Regular

Dannii Minogue Kisses Slogan T-Shirt Petite

Dannii Minogue Kisses Slogan T-Shirt Regular

Dannii Minogue Ruffle Neck Blouse Petite

Dannii Minogue Ruffle Neck Blouse Regular

Dannii Minogue Denim Jacket Petite

Dannii Minogue Denim Jacket Regular

Dannii Minogue Faux Leather Biker Jacket with Ponte Trim Petite

Dannii Minogue Faux Leather Biker Jacket with Ponte Trim Regular

Dannii Minogue V Neck Essential Top Petite

Dannii Minogue V Neck Essential Top Regular

Dannii Minogue High Waisted Skinny Jean Petite

Dannii Minogue High Waisted Skinny Jean Regular

Dannii Minogue Daytime Disco T-shirt Petite

Dannii Minogue Daytime Disco T-shirt Regular

Dannii Minogue Printed Jumpsuit Regular

Dannii Minogue Printed Scarf

Dannii Minogue Rib Collar Zip Bomber Petite

Dannii Minogue Rib Collar Zip Bomber Regular

The DM are running a feature on her to promote this. I wonder if her fanbase will increase the Q viewing figures.

I can understand the ethos behind the clothes range but surprised she's doing eek, she's hardly known for her diamonds but then, I was reminded the other day that Anne Diamond was on there fronting a jewellery range about 10 years ago so if she can do it...

Looking at those things - All I can say is why? Her collection is nothing new, it's not filling a gap in Q's fashion repertoire in any way, shape or form. It's a little bit Ruth (well quite a lot), a little bit Kim, a little bit denim & Co. The prices are just as ridiculous - all in nearly £36 for a t shirt, £80 for a faux leather biker jacket - Come on! My catalogue is doing a real one for that price, ok it's in the sale, but the other real ones are much more. I see more more more of those garish, frumpy prints, and colours - The jumpsuit is particularly disgusting. Danni Minogue? played an rebellious teen in home and away, had a small amount of chart success, fronted the big breakfast, and eventually went on to be a judge on x factor, and over the years has dressed in everything from funky fashion to haute couiture - Well not everything, 'cause there's no way she'd actually wear any of the frumpy offerings she's throwing our way! I would expect to see a collection that's a little bit "Joe Browns" mixed in with a few evening dresses and maybe a touch of sports luxe (hate that term) but ykwim!
A very disappointing and unecessary addition to the QVC stable!

The clothes are standard supermarket/Primark styles at over inflated prices, and we've seen all the EEK stuff before.

The back view of the model in the light coloured denim jacket worn over a spotty top and jeans does the model no favours, it makes her ar$e look huge!!

The clothes are standard supermarket/Primark styles at over inflated prices, and we've seen all the EEK stuff before.

The back view of the model in the light coloured denim jacket worn over a spotty top and jeans does the model no favours, it makes her ar$e look huge!!

They are indeed...and what a money spinner for the "celeb". Choose from a range of cheapo/disposable fashion, put your name to them - don't forget to add a few xxx's and kerr-ching!
RL, I'll give her this - she does actually present all her own shows. Apart from the odd "link" we won't see DM doing the same - They'll just rely upon her name being enough to persuade people to part with their money. From what I've seen so far none of it does any of them any favours, even the skinny ones. There's a picture of a young and slim model who looks as though she's dressed in her nan's old housecoat. There's not one thing in the entire collection that you couldn't get much nicer or much cheaper elsewhere.
.....and whilst I'm still here (sorry!) if it's all about the "petites" why the hell have they used the same model and the same picture to show the regular and the petite? This is laziness in the extreme and unacceptable really.

Latest posts

Back