Dale...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
Just watching now - not buying,I'm FARTING!!

I don't really gush over presenters - they are what they are - but I do think Dale is great:)

Hmmm, there has been quite a lot of Dale-induced gushing lately on this forum...:cheeky: Sorry, he does absolutely nothing for me, but I do think he's one of the best and more professional presenters on QVC, so I too am a Dale-fan, but in a purely Platonic way (in other words, not in PinkPussyCat's way...:tongue2:)

I'm not sure I'd love to:blush: but i watched pretty much the same show with simon b this morning (never seem to see him present) and it was dire.

At least dale is a laugh and much easier listening.

oh go on then - not bad on the eye

Three cheers for Dale! He's cheese personified but I love it. I feel oddly comforted whenever he's presenting, think it harks back to the days when I was very unwell and all I did all day was lay in bed watching QVC, he seemed to be on a lot and he kept me company and cheered me up :cheeky:

I have??!!

dale_franklin.160.jpg

I'm not sure I'd love to:blush: but i watched pretty much the same show with simon b this morning (never seem to see him present) and it was dire.

At least dale is a laugh and much easier listening.

oh go on then - not bad on the eye

Don't force yourself RD. I don't think he has a lot of sex appeal. Therefore I don't think I would.

I'm sure he could cheer me up in bed too. :flower: :pPC:

Hahaha PPC.. Im sure he could :blush:
But seriously, I really rate Dale too.. Really professional, funny at times.. Can easily watch a show with him, whereas if it were Charlie, I probably would only watch for a few mins.. So yes, I like Dale :sun:

Would look great on the front of any knitting pattern:blush:

Actually, I really like him, he's always got a twinkle in his eye:happy:

i like dale to and charlie to be honest. they present everything well even clothes and beauty products and also manage to have a good sense of humour.
very easy listening and they dont try tooo hard.

craig needs to loosen up a bit methinks.

aww I like Dale but Charlie gets on my nerves,comes across as smarmy to me!!
I like Julian aswell,fellow man u supporter!
dont like any of the others
go Dale!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back