Dale seems to be struggling with his numbers this evening

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh my word goes from bad to worse
Selling a ring at £999.96 he announces the white gold is very limited.
So goes on to say that there’s not much of the white gold on show so just go for the yellow gold instead :mad:
No Dale if someone wants a white gold eternity ring and is spending with post over a £1,000.00 that is what they want.
How dare you 🥵

I watched Dale for a while today, forget which show, but he didn’t seem ‘with it’ at all. What on earth is wrong with him?

Sorry for being stupid how can lab grown diamonds cost so much. I know it because of the gold there set in. I would have thought it would be the same as diamonique??? Who has this kind of money especially before Christmas.

Diamonique used to be set in 14ct gold. I remember qvc presenters saying well its not 9ct its 14ct gold. You won't get it set in anything less. Jump forward to now its sterling silver with plating.

Sorry for being stupid how can lab grown diamonds cost so much. I know it because of the gold there set in. I would have thought it would be the same as diamonique??? Who has this kind of money especially before Christmas.

Diamonique used to be set in 14ct gold. I remember qvc presenters saying well its not 9ct its 14ct gold. You won't get it set in anything less. Jump forward to now its sterling silver with plating.
When Charlie asked the gem woman in the lab grown show if she could tell the difference between lab grown and real with a jewellers loupe and she said no I wondered if she shot herself in the foot professional wise.

Texas drawl Laurie (gets on my) Wickwire is a disgrace to her trade, I’ve seen her on diamond shows going on about the “value” when she knows the ring isn’t worth it, the gold is not only hollow it has “QVC” stamped inside the band, and she knows no jeweller would touch it.......but they pay her to say what she does, so no credibility there.

As for the Firelight Diamonds that cost thousands should be reported, they keep putting “diamond” in the title making people think they’re getting the real thing, it’s not a diamond unless it’s come out the ground.

Decades later I am still wearing QVC jewellery. Diamonds and Diamonique set in gold that I never take of unless its to clean t then back on it goes. Even the plated stuff gold over silver wear them never take them off for months at a time still look good after years. I don't buy much now partly bacuse I dont need anything!

The Ideal World rings are Moissanite . As far as man made goes they are much, much better than Diamonique. I have never bought Firelight Diamonds and never will so I can’t compare. Ideal World’s is considerably more expensive than diamonique but a different quality all together. I have 2 rings from Ideal World which I take on holiday with me because it saves me worrying about losing the real thing.

I believe the inspiration for Moissanite came from a meteor sample but what is sold now is definitely made in a laboratory.

Decades later I am still wearing QVC jewellery. Diamonds and Diamonique set in gold that I never take of unless its to clean t then back on it goes. Even the plated stuff gold over silver wear them never take them off for months at a time still look good after years. I don't buy much now partly bacuse I dont need anything!
The 14ct gold Diamonique I bought in the early days looks as good today as when I opened the parcel & if I hadn't gone off wearing yellow gold I'd still be wearing it. I've posted before about having some quality pieces from the Q & opened a ring box last week to 'find' an Or-Paz ring set with a large green amethyst, it's beautiful & the silver hasn't tarnished.

I have worked in 3 jewellers in my working life & I can assure you I would never buy these “Firelight diamonds”. No jeweller worth there salt would buy them from you. As far as I’m concerned they are worthless. Inside they are stamped FL and if a jeweller saw that they would run a mile. A real diamond comes out the ground & can’t possibly be real if made in a lab.

Latest posts

Back