Customer Events

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've been invited to Gold Day (twice), Silver Day and Diamonique Day events. Unfortunately, due to work commitments I wasn't able to go to any of them (I have to work to be able pay for all my QVC purchases!). I do buy a lot of jewellery from QVC but then again I also buy a lot of beauty items but I've never been invited to a Beauty Day event! :happy:

I was invited to the craft event which is happening tomorrow... unfortunatly it was quite short notice - only a fortnight ago so travel from the North East would have cost me £80 for the cheapest rail fares i could find... Also I had a second mastectomy only last month so the day out would have totally shattered me... Shame really as it is probably the only time I will be invited to one of their events...

I was invited to the craft event which is happening tomorrow... unfortunatly it was quite short notice - only a fortnight ago so travel from the North East would have cost me £80 for the cheapest rail fares i could find... Also I had a second mastectomy only last month so the day out would have totally shattered me... Shame really as it is probably the only time I will be invited to one of their events...

They might ask you again Theresa b. I turned down the first invitation because I was having a torrid time of it at work and just couldn't take a days holiday for something so frivolous but they invited me again the following year. Hope you're back at full strength soon chick. :flower:

Latest posts

Back