Current CEO EMAIL address

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SuziQ

Registered Shopper
I have found one on here previously which has worked but can't for the life of me find it now, plus I can't get the search function to work! My husband wants to complain regarding the runaround he has had over the last 3 days since ordering an ipad on Sunday. He has been blatantly lied to about the order, his bank account, delivery etc, and now after 2 days of asking why his order is still 'in process' he has been told that as a new customer, they have to do extra security checks to ensure that the card is being used by the owner. He knows from his bank this evening that they have made no such security checks and haven't even tried to take the money out-of course now, suddenly, it seems they don't have the stock to fulfil his order 'fume'.

I have told him to take his money elsewhere but it's become a matter of principle for him now!

Ironically, I got cheesed off with QVC's lousy customer service some time ago and rarely order, just as he has got himself an account rofl!!

Anyway his dander is very firmly up and he wants to complain. Can anyone help please?

Hello MrSuziQ - [email protected] Snarly's pudgy paws are typing furiously. My ipad order shows InProcess. I will sleep well tonight,renewing my Grouchies, and ring them tomorrow.

Thank you Snarly. I hope you have better luck-methinks QVC are telling more and more porkies!

I received an order confirmation email that hour. Did you? Please keep us updated re Apple-gate (potentially). I know all about-getting-dander-up. lol x Snarly

Snarly;57221 Please keep us updated re Apple-gate[/QUOTE said:
:D
LOL
Yes he did get a conformation within the hour. After his threat of CEO he did actually get a line manager 'phone him back around midnight , he apologised about the rubbish we have been told-stated that the operatives are not supposed to 'make things up' etc. Someone from finance is supposed to be phoning him in the morning, but as it stands at the moment, I think he may possibly cancel. It wasn't that great a deal-it was only the easy payments that prompted him to purchase really. Silly thing is, he already bought an ipad 2 about a month ago, but of course all 4 of us want to use it at the same time lol!

Hey PinkPussyCat - no doubt I got that address from you in the first place! Ta! Been adding the links I get on here from you experts onto my mobile contacts as I come across them. SuziQ - status shows shipped 12 June. Uh-oh, I think a brainache due to learning curve is imminent! Must stock up on Choccies ;-)

Good luck emailing Mr Boyd.

I emailed him in March with a complaint. The ignorant !!!!! has never responded to me.

If you get no response call directly to the Head Office in Chiswick Park and ask to speak to someone in Customer Relations. Good Luck getting some joy out of them.

There may be a few staffing level problems. I ordered a Compact Oven on 11/06 and it has only been shipped today (funnily enough the item I ordered 2 mins before it was shipped on 12/06 and has arrived).

As no-one commented on SuziQ saying "line manager 'phone him back around midnight" does that mean you all think that is an acceptable time for businesses to phone their customers?

There may be a few staffing level problems. I ordered a Compact Oven on 11/06 and it has only been shipped today (funnily enough the item I ordered 2 mins before it was shipped on 12/06 and has arrived).

My items are taking over twice as long to be shipped, sometimes 3 days after ordering. If sent by courier, Hermes are fast, but even they are taking a little longer to deliver.

If an item is sent by royal mail it is taking forever to arrive, definitely outside the 3-5 day time estimate.

It must have something to do with staffing levels in both Q and the Royal Mail. They need to recruit some extra bodies and do our economy a favour.

UPDATE from Den de Snarly - gizmo received 10 o'clock. Hope others are received soon! SouthWestWales, over-and-out ...

As no-one commented on SuziQ saying "line manager 'phone him back around midnight" does that mean you all think that is an acceptable time for businesses to phone their customers?

I certainly don't think it acceptable! I might be awake but rest of family might not be!!

I obviously think the midnight call back was pre arranged between the customer and the manager. Don't jump to conclusions. If you had any problem with it you would have said and they would have called you back another time. Fuming over anything

I wasn't fuming, probably half asleep at the time in the morning that I wrote it. You are probably right that it was prearranged and everyone else probably realised that which would be why no-one else picked up on it.

I wasn't fuming, probably half asleep at the time in the morning that I wrote it. You are probably right that it was prearranged and everyone else probably realised that which would be why no-one else picked up on it.

nope, I hadn't picked up on it being prearranged. My thoughts were that the line manager was doing some damage limitation to avoid an angry email to the CEO, fair enough if it solved the customer concerns but still late in the day to contact a customer.

Latest posts

Back